Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
idk if this has been posted

PRE-ORDER TODAY AND YOU'LL AUTOMATICALLY BE UPGRADED TO THE SPECIAL EDITION. Supplies are limited. Special Edition Includes:
•THE DEADLY ASSASSIN OUTFIT John Marston’s “Deadly Assassin” outfit causes your Dead Eye to regenerate at twice the speed.
•THE ORIGINAL GAME SOUNDTRACK The original score composed by the critically acclaimed recording artists Bill Elm and Woody Jackson.
•AND EXCLUSIVE CHALLENGES

May 3, 2002

Although its official release date is May 18th, some retailers are selling early copies of Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption. To the surprise of the few that hijacked an early copy, the PS3 version includes exclusive content, marked by a special sticker pasted on the box. According to the packaging, it includes "PlayStation 3 exclusive content" like "Solomon's Folly Gang Hideout" and the "Walton Gang Outfit." There is no sticker on the Xbox 360 version.

We're surprised neither Rockstar Games nor Sony have yet to announce this potentially platform-deciding detail; thankfully, there's still time to change your pre-order, for those of you that absolutely need to ride around the Wild West wearing a top hat. Assuming, of course, you haven't already purchased the game from your local street date-breaking store.

Damn it, guess Xbox cant get everything, oh well. lol

EDIT: Here's the outfit you get.

Oct 19, 2008
No I hear thats only overseas. in North America its broken up three ways. Gamestop Assassin skin, Amazon Golden Guns, Bestbuy Warhorse.

Ive heard that you level up your guns and can get golden guns in time, and that the best horse you level up to is the warhorse or just like it. Assassin character skin, im not sure about. I'll know more when I get home and play it today.
any update?:chinese:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
all out of collectors edition down here too, but IDC I pre ordered the other day and I will find a better horse, a faster, more thugged out horse. I shall name him HADious Maximus.

May 3, 2002
The game is fuckin sick. Can't stop playing it. For the most part the graphics in MP are the same as single player. The controls (once u get used to them) are perfect. Great change from First person shooters. Sucks you can't hog tie in MP, but i guess I can see why. People would just fuck you up and keep you tied. lol

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
according to gamespot

It would have to depend on the store, you'll have to call ahead. Most shipments will have already arrived and most orders will have already been sent.

They're doing the same thing Bad Company 2 did. The first shipment will be 100% Limited Edition.