Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
pre-ordered it from amazon.com got free shipping, no tax and a $20 video game credit for alan wake when it drops $10 bucks in a week or 2 then ill get that game for like 30 bucks with free shipping and no tax again

Jul 9, 2007
Yeah this shit is pretty good. Its pretty much grand theft auto in the old west so if you like GTA (and I do) you should like this shit. The horse is a lil clunky but I just think thats to make it a little more real a horse would be clunky compared to a car. I like how you can just hunt any random shit as you ride around then skin it an sell the skins. Its kinda cool to how when you in town some random shit just pops off. I was in town an like 5 guys on horses dragging some dude behind one of there horses come riding through so I smoke em all loot there dead bodies then hit up the saloon an play some texas hold em. Good times. I think I'm gonna be playing this for a minute.

Mar 17, 2006
anyone know if i can i go hit up Wal Mart at midnight and get the game? ive never copped a game a game at midnight accept MW2. and that was at game crazy. since wal mart's open 24hrs can i just go in there at midnight and get it or do u have to reserve to get it at midnight?

May 3, 2002
damn you Sandman for playing this already and already having 5 achievements

haha, thanks guys. I still need to do the woman hogtied on the rail road tracks achievement. I'm about a level 7 on Multiplayer. I finally got my donkey upgraded to an anorexic horse, I swear I feel like my fat Mexican Bandito guy is gonna break him. Here's my guy so far.. until I unlock more characters.

Mar 12, 2010
haha, thanks guys. I still need to do the woman hogtied on the rail road tracks achievement. I'm about a level 7 on Multiplayer. I finally got my donkey upgraded to an anorexic horse, I swear I feel like my fat Mexican Bandito guy is gonna break him. Here's my guy so far.. until I unlock more characters.

looks like he needs to quit riding his donkey so much and walk a lil bit