Police Raid X-Raided Jail Cell; Phone, MP3 Recorder Discovered

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
FANS, FANS, FANS PLEASE. MOST OF YOU NEVER BEEN BANGIN', NEVER BEEN IN A GUN FIGHT AND DAMN SURE DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKIN' BOUT WHEN IT KOMES TO STREET SH*T. THE MAN HAS A "L" BEHIND ALL THEM YEARS AND BEEN THERE SINcE WE WERE KIDS (MOST OF YOU STILL ARE) AND HASNT SEEN THE STREETS SINcE. SOME OF YOU WERENT EVEN BORN YET OR JUST cAME OUT THE WOUMB WHEN THAT SH*T HAPPENED "AND ITS A REAL INNcIDENT" SO, WITH ME SAYIN' THAT TO ALL OF YOU SAYIN' WHAT YOURE SAYIN' ANSWER THIS.................. IF YOU WERE IN THE SHOES OF THE FAMILY AND IT WAS YOUR MOTHER THAT GOT KILLED FROM FOOLS RUNNIN' IN YOUR HOME, WOULD YOU STILL BE SAYIN' FREE THE MEN WHO GOT cONVIcTED? IM JUST SAYIN', SOME OF Y'ALL TAKE THIS MUSIK FOR GRANTED (JUST MY OPINION) AND DONT REALIZE OR THINK AT ANYTIME THE SAME SH*T cAN HAPPEN TO YOU!! THE ONLY ALBUM IVE F*cKED WITH OF X- RAIDED's IS PHYcHO AcTIVE AND THAT SH*T WAS REcORDED WAY BEFORE THE INNcIDENT. THERE WAS A 6 OR 7 SONG TAPE THAT cAME OUT FIRST, THEN THEY TOOK THOSE SONGS AND PUT THEM TOWARDS THE ALBUM. YOUNG MEEK PAID FOR THE ALBUM TO GET IT TO WHERE IT IS NOW!! SO FOR ALL WHO SAY FREE THIS GUY BEcAUSE YOU LIKE HIS MUSIK, YOURE SAYIN' THAT ITS cOOL IF SOMEONE KILLED "YOUR MOM" WHILE DOIN' MUSIK, GOT cONVIcTED, AND IS STILL DOIN' MUSIK, AND I DONT WISH JAIL ON NO ONE!! I KNOW X AND THE FAMILY WHOS MOM GOT KILLED AND ITS SAD TO SAY WE LOST A WELL-KNOWN MOTHER AND A WELL-KNOWN ARTIST BUT, IF YOURE NOT FROM THAT ERA, AND KNOW WHATS GOIN' ON OR WENT ON, ITS REALLY NOT TO BE TALKED ABOUT. PERIOD!! HE'S WELL RELEVANT TO THE SAc MUSIK ScENE DONT GET IT WRONG, BUT PUT YOURSELF IN THOSE SHOES OF THE FAMILY LIKE AS IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU, THEN TELL US HOW YOU FEEL!! REAL SPIT!! IM NOT SAYIN' F*cK ANYONE OR ANY OF THAT TYPE OF SH*T TILL THEY SAY F*cK ME, BUT PUT YOURSELF IN REALITY AND GET OUT OF THE FANTASYLAND FOR A SEc AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOURE SAYIN', BEFORE YOU SAY IT!! YEAHDOE!! - MALLY MALL -
What does any of this have to do with the topic???

And why are you censoring your swear words?

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
FANS, FANS, FANS PLEASE. MOST OF YOU NEVER BEEN BANGIN', NEVER BEEN IN A GUN FIGHT AND DAMN SURE DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKIN' BOUT WHEN IT KOMES TO STREET SH*T.

First, read up on that situation. Filthy posted it. Secondly, I never banged, never been in a gun fight, but that isn't anything to brag about. I been in fights with hatchets and knives, but I don't talk about that. I'm a grown man with a wife and kid, and the shit I did when I was younger isn't anything to be proud of. Just because this is the internet and I'm a fan of rap music doesn't make me a bitch or nerd.

Thirdly, I will still support your music.

FREE X-RAIDED

Sep 28, 2006
It's crazy how they convicted X just by the testimony of 1 guy/rat who was tryin to save his own skin. So 5 dudes killed 1 lady with 1 bullet from 1 gun. 1 of them,(alledgedly Abdul Griffin) snitches on the other 4. 1 gets acquitted, Sam Proctor aka lil Bread. X and the other 2,(Chris McKinnie aka lil Venom & Rosevelt Coleman aka Baby Snake) get locked up. Chris and Rosevelt are eventually released on a re-trial and paroled. X is the only guy still locked up on a BULLSHIT case.
I've been sayin Free Anerae Brown bka X-Raided for a long time because I believe he's innocent. It seems X was at the scene, but apparently so were alot of other people who got to just walk away from all of this shit. But you didn't hear X sing like a canary like others did. X took the stand to defend himself and didnt point the finger at anybody else. That's gangster on anybody's block. Free X-LOC

Jul 29, 2008
First, read up on that situation. Filthy posted it. Secondly, I never banged, never been in a gun fight, but that isn't anything to brag about. I been in fights with hatchets and knives, but I don't talk about that. I'm a grown man with a wife and kid, and the shit I did when I was younger isn't anything to be proud of. Just because this is the internet and I'm a fan of rap music doesn't make me a bitch or nerd.

FREE X-RAIDED

I think most people are talking about this based on his music. Reason why I will take note is because Mall knows both sides as well as know at the time what was going down... I want to say more about this, but Mall can speak upon it as it was related to him.

As you know, the net doesnt get the whole story. We discuss it based on what we know off second hand sources. Mall is first hand and that might be something he hasnt put on full blast, but he knows the whole story as do many from that time.

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com

FREE X-RAIDED
WITH ALL SAID AND ALL, THEY ALL (THE MURDER SUSPEcTS) HAD THEIR INTENTIONS TO GO IN THAT HOME TO KILL SOMEONE, IT JUST HADNT BEEN THE PEOPLE THEY WERE LOOKIN' FOR WHO GOT KILLED. MOST DEFINATELY HE DIDNT RAT ON ANYONE ELSE WHO WERE THERE, BUT 1 RATTED ON HIM. THAT TELLS YOU RIGHT THERE WHAT WAS UP BAcK THEN. "BESIDES, X WILL NEVER ADMIT TO DOIN' IT ANYWAY." @MIKE MANSON I DONT HAVE TO READ UP ON SH*T BASED ON IM PART OF THAT ERA, REMEMBER IT ALL, AND WAS AT THE FAMILIES HOUSE THAT EARLY MORNIN' AFTER IT ALL TOOK PLAcE IN THE EARLY 90's. IN MY cOMMENT, I DIDNT SAY "YOU" WERE ANYTHING. I SAID SOME OF YOU. DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. IM A GROWN MAN WITH THE SAME YOU HAVE AND SOME BRA. "NO ONE IS TESTIN' YOUR MANHOOD RELLY!!" REALIZE THIS IS DEEPER THAN RAP WITH ME. I KNOW WHATS UP IN MY HOOD, WHAT ABOUT YOU?

What does any of this have to do with the topic???

And why are you censoring your swear words?
NO ONE IN A MATTER OF 24HRS HAS YET TO ANSWER MY QUESTION STATED IN MY 1ST cOMMENT SO BEFORE YOU ASK WHY IM cENSORIN' ANYTHING, ANSWER MY QUESTION!!

@MALLY MALL

Most people who think he should be free feel that way because they believe him to be not guilty. You're assuming X-Raided actually murdered her. There is no evidence that it was actually him that shot her. What if he was there but one of the other guys did it? Should X have to suffer in prison forever because of what someone else did?

NO ONE IS ASUMIN' ANYTHING SMART GUY!! ARENT YOU FROM THE BAY ANYWAY RELLY? DONT YOU MAKE BEATS OR SOMETHIN' OR ARE YOU THE RAPPER? ABOUT ASUMIN' ON YOUR PART, cHEcK WHATS UP WITH MY HOOD AND X's AND TELL ME WHAT'S IS THE DIFFERENcE BESIDES THE cOLORS WE REP RELLY? FOR ALL THAT DOESNT KNOW, SAcRAMENTO GANGBANGIN' HAS BEEN AT AN ALL TIME LOW SINcE THE LATE 90's TO PRESENT, BESIDES THESE SUB GANGS THESE YOUNGER INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN REPPIN'. THAT IS ALL!!

JUST FOR ALL OF Y'ALL, IM NOT PUTTIN' X DOWN OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, THE MAN IS IN JAIL AND BEEN THERE FOR UP-TEEN YEARS ALONG WITH OTHER FOLKS FROM THE SAME cOMMUNITY. I ASKED THE PEOPLE LIKE Y'ALL TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE FAMILIES SHOES, AND GOT NOT 1 ANSWER BUT IVE GAINED A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER FEEDBAcK THO. THATS WHY I STARTED THE cOMMENT OUT WITH FANS, FANS, FANS. I ROLL WITH LYNcH AND HAVE BEEN SINcE '97. LYNcH, SIcX, AND X BEEN DOIN' THIS SINcE WE'VE BEEN KIDS. TEST MY KNOWLEDGE IF YOU WANT, IM cLOSER TO KNOWIN' THEN ANY ASUMPTIONS @FILTHY RIcH. TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT TO, SUPPORT MY MUSIc TOO IF YOU LIKE IT @MIKE MANSON, ITS NOTHIN' I SUPPORT ALOT OF MUSIc TOO AND HANDS ON SUPPORT ALOT OF SAc ARTISTS. cARRY ON!! LMBAO!!

Sep 28, 2006
Just because dude ratted on X, it doesn't mean he was tellin the cops anything other than what they wanted to hear. Also, nobody has 1st hand knowledge on what really went down, except the people who were actually there when it happened.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
people act like x ia the only g ever involved in that kinda shyt. people run up in people houses all the time, and sometimes innocent people get hit. nobody has ever mentioned what those dudes did 2 warrant that type of action and some would like 2 act like they hood is innocent in the whole ordeal. i dont know specifics but if u think them View cats never did no horrendous shyt u trippin. its a war. casualties happen. no 1 case is worse than the next depending on which side u askin...
just me 6 cents.....

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
Unless you know for a fact that X did it, you are assuming. The rest of us assume that he didn't do it and that he should be free. That's all I'm saying.

I'm X-Raided's producer and I'm from Rancho Cordova. A few years ago I moved to the Bay.
THAT TELLS ME A WHOLE LOT ABOUT WHAT YOU "REALLY KNOW" AND "WHAT YOU DONT KNOW?" X KNOWS WHATS UP!! WE cAN KEEP THIS GOIN' ALL DAY RELLY. YOURE REALLY NOT TELLIN' ME NOTHIN'.

Nov 17, 2008
innocent people die every day cuz of gang banging. u bang so it comes wit the banging. i dont knw if x did the shooting or not but i feel if he didnt shoot then y 25 to life.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Just because dude ratted on X, it doesn't mean he was tellin the cops anything other than what they wanted to hear. Also, nobody has 1st hand knowledge on what really went down, except the people who were actually there when it happened.
The way X put it, dude was young, impressionable, mindset of a typical kid.. With that taken into account, X could be spot on that the police conditioned him, manipulated him and put words in his mouth.

Damn shame about the technology bein nabbed.. Ups though that 6 albums are in the pipeline!

I can't put an opinion on X's integrity, but I can tell you the trial was shambolic. The verdict was nothing more than opinion itself.

Much worse has been smuggled into prison, peep this one:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...9gVAAAAIBAJ&sjid=xBIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5301,8628425

Nov 8, 2002
if memory is correct psycho active was used in court ecause of the gun on the cover and the intro. xorcist was thown out of court