Police Raid X-Raided Jail Cell; Phone, MP3 Recorder Discovered

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
I keep thinking bout my homies when they killed some innocent people for shit.

Dumb shit as teenagers.

3 of my homies killed 2 teenagers one night because they egged their car as they drove by... my homies turned and around and shot both of them.

My potnas was 15 and 16 at the time.. they got 45yrs... But those pranksters are dead and their families devastated...

Dec 4, 2006
On one of X's blogs he said that he was locked up since 92 but he got out for a few brief months before going back in 96. I never heard that... Anyone close to X know whats up with that? Did he get out on bail prior to his sentencing?

Feb 14, 2006
On one of X's blogs he said that he was locked up since 92 but he got out for a few brief months before going back in 96. I never heard that... Anyone close to X know whats up with that? Did he get out on bail prior to his sentencing?
Q: How long did your entire trial take? Were you in the county jail during the trail? How long now have you been incarcerated?

A: My trial took six months total, from start to sentencing. I was in the county jail the whole time. I’ve been incarcerated since 1992, besides a few brief months of freedom before it alI went bad. I’ve been in prison since 1996, right before Tupac died.

^^He doesnt say he "went back in 96". He just says he was in county during the trial but hes been in prison since 96. IDK about the freedom part but i thought that blog was a good read.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=30088170&blogId=472440362

Nov 8, 2002
i think they never proved if that was the gun that was used in the shooting,and they never found the gun that was used in the crime.
the only reason why x-raided got caught was because somebody snitched.
the prosecution just used the cover to show the "type" of gun used. they went to court for awhile to try and bring in his music. i think he recorded "25 to life" after coviction but before sentencing while filing appeal.I remember X back in the day in the Diamonds going to DJ Tatrums casa. 1 luv to him and label!

Dec 17, 2004
So then if meek wasn't the 1 who ratted and it was the other guy then why does he hate meek and I'm guessin that loki isn't with bloccstar any more and so much for that so called gangsta kingpen he turned out to b a snitch .it seemed to me that x is running out of people to do music with. Or is it just me

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
So then if meek wasn't the 1 who ratted and it was the other guy then why does he hate meek and I'm guessin that loki isn't with bloccstar any more and so much for that so called gangsta kingpen he turned out to b a snitch .it seemed to me that x is running out of people to do music with. Or is it just me
i think i heard in one of x-raided's songz he said that meek testified against him in court.

Dec 17, 2004
Yeah that's why he said he was a snitch but don't u think he'd b more mad at the other fo then meek n diss him iv never heard x diss that dude

Dec 17, 2004
If he is building a bridge then good shit more power to him cuz in that interview x said he's up for parole in 2013 u think they'll let him walk out after this lil bust or u. Think they gave him more time

Sep 28, 2006
I've heard that dudes get caught with phones inside alot, and that gettin caught with one isn't that big a deal, just some contraband. I could be wrong, but I know X aint sweatin it, so we shouldn't sweat it. Plus, eventually he'll prolly get hooked up with some more equipment when the time is right.

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
MEEK DIDNT SNITcH ON ANYONE. MEEK WAS SUPENA'D TO cOURT FROM THE PEN AND DIDNT SAY NOTHIN' ON X's BEHALF WHIcH MADE X MAD. MEEK DID A DISS SONG ON HIS ALBUM, X DID ONE ON HIS AND THERES WHERE IT STOPPED!!<-- "FILTHY RIcH" SHOULDVE KNOWN THAT!! X USE TO LIVE WITH MEEK WHEN HE RAN FROM THE BOYS RANcH BEFORE AND AFTER.