Police Raid X-Raided Jail Cell; Phone, MP3 Recorder Discovered

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Yeah I heard all that story b4 just wondering beside that diss to x was nice but the delivery was wack x diss was way better

Dec 17, 2004
A yo FILTHY how u think x feels bout starting this whole siccness thing cuz either way u look at it THE SICCNESS belongs to x he was yelling it b4 lynch n b4 sicx now u got every1 saying that shit from bay area cats to. Cats in so cal just wanted to know wat he thought

Dec 17, 2004
MEEK DIDNT SNITcH ON ANYONE. MEEK WAS SUPENA'D TO cOURT FROM THE PEN AND DIDNT SAY NOTHIN' ON X's BEHALF WHIcH MADE X MAD. MEEK DID A DISS SONG ON HIS ALBUM, X DID ONE ON HIS AND THERES WHERE IT STOPPED!!<-- "FILTHY RIcH" SHOULDVE KNOWN THAT!! X USE TO LIVE WITH MEEK WHEN HE RAN FROM THE BOYS RANcH BEFORE AND AFTER.
Mally u still in contact wit gangsta dre if so when's he droppin a new album

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
gangsta dre is a beast... he has some of the realist shit ive heard.. the inner city poet album is still one of my all time favorites.. if u cant feel what he sayin on that album , then u must not have a soul.. shit is as real as it gets

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
^^^

Real talk that album got me through some hard times...

Dre need to drop some shit...i saw him up in the branch last time I was out there hopefully hes out and about and able to drop somthin soon.

Nov 20, 2007
gangsta dre is a beast... he has some of the realist shit ive heard.. the inner city poet album is still one of my all time favorites.. if u cant feel what he sayin on that album , then u must not have a soul.. shit is as real as it gets
sittin on da edge of da curb!!!

Dec 17, 2004
Yeah just waitin for him to drop sum new shit I really liked that STAND AND DELIVER that album was dope so was the song I don't care wat anybody say

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
Mally u still in contact wit gangsta dre if so when's he droppin a new album
LAST TIME I SAW DRE WE BOTH WERE IN THE BRANcH AND THEN WE RAN INTO EAcH OTHER AT A GAS STATION WHEN I GOT OUT. THAT WAS IN '08. DONT KNOW WHEN HES DROPPIN' ANYTHING BUT HES 1 OF THE SAc KINGS TOO THATS RELAVANT IN THIS SAc MOVEMENT. YEAHDOE!!

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
god forbid they found audio equipment meant for creative purposes would they rather have found drugs/weapons ? i almost think they would.

its a little ridiculous.....but props to them county officials bringing the shit in for him. hope the snitches find a comfortable burial plot to lay down in

Dec 17, 2004
It doesn't matter how any1 puts it if ur supenad or just a rat if u talk ur a bitch n a rat u gangbangin n those r the games u chose to play u chose to be part of a murder u know wat ur gettin urself n2 n the cosequences that follow so why snitch if u get caught n u were involved just do ur time n keep ur mouth shut just like x did he chose not to snitch n MALLY u say u don't want him out of prison n shit but his fans do u act as if sum1 killed 1 of ur homies that u wudnt want sum payback n I heard that diss track u did 4 x on DRES. Cd that stay off our dicks. But I think dre n lynch said it the best BACK FADE N DO UR DIRT ALL BY UR LONLEY so that way u got no 1 snitchin on u cuz fuck ur homies u never have real friends period they all turn bitch when shit gets rough

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
It doesn't matter how any1 puts it if ur supenad or just a rat if u talk ur a bitch n a rat u gangbangin n those r the games u chose to play u chose to be part of a murder u know wat ur gettin urself n2 n the cosequences that follow so why snitch if u get caught n u were involved just do ur time n keep ur mouth shut just like x did he chose not to snitch n MALLY u say u don't want him out of prison n shit but his fans do u act as if sum1 killed 1 of ur homies that u wudnt want sum payback n I heard that diss track u did 4 x on DRES. Cd that stay off our dicks. But I think dre n lynch said it the best BACK FADE N DO UR DIRT ALL BY UR LONLEY so that way u got no 1 snitchin on u cuz fuck ur homies u never have real friends period they all turn bitch when shit gets rough

@6sixc6 - WHEN YOURE ALREADY IN JAIL AND YOU GET SUPENA'D TO cOURT, YOU HAVE NO cHOIcE BUT TO GO TO cOURT. IF YOURE REFERIN' TO YOUNG MEEK, HE WAS IN JAIL FOR DRUGS BRA, NOT X's CASE, X HAD MEEK SUPENA'D. ABOUT BEIN' ON A GANGSTA DRE TRAcK, THAT WASNT ME AND IF IT WAS ME I DONT REMEMBER EVER DOIN' A SONG WITH DRE. WE WERENT EVEN cOOL ENUF TO DO MUSIK TOGETHER FROM PRIOR SHIT FROM HIGH ScHOOL AND GANGBANGIN' WHIcH AS WE GOT OLDER, FADED AWAY. I DONT WISH JAIL ON ANYONE, THRU ALL THESE YEARS OF X BEIN' IN JAIL FOR THE MURDER, X WAS ONLY ALLOWED ON THE YARD (BY A MEADOWVIEW INDIVIDUAL) BEcAUSE NO ONE HAD KILLED HIM YET AND THE RELLY FELT HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIVE HIS LIFE NOW BEHIND THOSE WALLS AS A cIVILIZED PERSON. STILL, ME AND ANY OF MY RELLIES DONT cONDONE IN WHAT HE DID, LET ALONE DO WE cONDONE IN ANYONE WHO IS THINKIN', TALKIN, OR EVEN PLOTTIN' ON DOIN' SOME SHIT LIKE HE WAS INVOLVED IN TO ANY OF OUR LOVED 1's PERIOD. THAT ALONE MAKES IT HARD FOR ANY OF THESE FOOLZ TO EVEN cONDUcT THEMSELVES IN THEIR OWN cITY. MAKE A STATEMENT, OR MAKE A MOVE ON cOMIN' UP IN MY HOUSE OR ANY MORE OF MY RELATIVES HOME FOR WHATEVER REASON, PLEASE BELIEVE "ANYONE" WILL HAVE A FULL FLEDGED FRONT ROW SEAT TO SOME "REAL" GANGSTA SHIT!! I PROMISE!! I DONT SEE ANYONE ELSE FROM GBc, 21st, 24th OR 29th SAYIN' ITS cOOL TO EVEN SPEAK ON DOIN' SOME SHIT LIKE THAT AND I FUcK WITH ALOT OF THEM, PERIOD. THE ONLY PERSON TALKIN' LIKE THAT IS YOUR OTHER FAVORITE "RAPPER" SMIGG DIRTEE, WHO X IS MAKIN' IT APPEAR TO HIM TO BE cOOL TO DO KNOWIN' HE'S NOT BUILT LIKE THAT. THE FANS cAN WANT HIM OUT, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT I SAY, Y'ALL JUST KEEP PRAYIN' THAT HE cOMES HOME AND MAY GOD BLESS HIM!! YEAHDOE!!

Dec 17, 2004
@6sixc6 - WHEN YOURE ALREADY IN JAIL AND YOU GET SUPENA'D TO cOURT, YOU HAVE NO cHOIcE BUT TO GO TO cOURT. IF YOURE REFERIN' TO YOUNG MEEK, HE WAS IN JAIL FOR DRUGS BRA, NOT X's CASE, X HAD MEEK SUPENA'D. ABOUT BEIN' ON A GANGSTA DRE TRAcK, THAT WASNT ME AND IF IT WAS ME I DONT REMEMBER EVER DOIN' A SONG WITH DRE. WE WERENT EVEN cOOL ENUF TO DO MUSIK TOGETHER FROM PRIOR SHIT FROM HIGH ScHOOL AND GANGBANGIN' WHIcH AS WE GOT OLDER, FADED AWAY. I DONT WISH JAIL ON ANYONE, THRU ALL THESE YEARS OF X BEIN' IN JAIL FOR THE MURDER, X WAS ONLY ALLOWED ON THE YARD (BY A MEADOWVIEW INDIVIDUAL) BEcAUSE NO ONE HAD KILLED HIM YET AND THE RELLY FELT HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIVE HIS LIFE NOW BEHIND THOSE WALLS AS A cIVILIZED PERSON. STILL, ME AND ANY OF MY RELLIES DONT cONDONE IN WHAT HE DID, LET ALONE DO WE cONDONE IN ANYONE WHO IS THINKIN', TALKIN, OR EVEN PLOTTIN' ON DOIN' SOME SHIT LIKE HE WAS INVOLVED IN TO ANY OF OUR LOVED 1's PERIOD. THAT ALONE MAKES IT HARD FOR ANY OF THESE FOOLZ TO EVEN cONDUcT THEMSELVES IN THEIR OWN cITY. MAKE A STATEMENT, OR MAKE A MOVE ON cOMIN' UP IN MY HOUSE OR ANY MORE OF MY RELATIVES HOME FOR WHATEVER REASON, PLEASE BELIEVE "ANYONE" WILL HAVE A FULL FLEDGED FRONT ROW SEAT TO SOME "REAL" GANGSTA SHIT!! I PROMISE!! I DONT SEE ANYONE ELSE FROM GBc, 21st, 24th OR 29th SAYIN' ITS cOOL TO EVEN SPEAK ON DOIN' SOME SHIT LIKE THAT AND I FUcK WITH ALOT OF THEM, PERIOD. THE ONLY PERSON TALKIN' LIKE THAT IS YOUR OTHER FAVORITE "RAPPER" SMIGG DIRTEE, WHO X IS MAKIN' IT APPEAR TO HIM TO BE cOOL TO DO KNOWIN' HE'S NOT BUILT LIKE THAT. THE FANS cAN WANT HIM OUT, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT I SAY, Y'ALL JUST KEEP PRAYIN' THAT HE cOMES HOME AND MAY GOD BLESS HIM!! YEAHDOE!!
That's kewl man but it is wat it is n smigg is garbage but anyway I swear it was u but I guess I'm wrong but I know he shouts u out on that BURGANDY DAY not unless there's another mally mall but good speakin bruh dint know he was let on the yard by a meadowview cat

names

Sicc OG
Aug 11, 2006
I know its way off topic.. but there was this Gangster Dre interlude called "The Rain" or someshit like that. Crazy shit was I could listen to it over and over and over. Helped me through some really shitty times in my life..

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
That's kewl man but it is wat it is n smigg is garbage but anyway I swear it was u but I guess I'm wrong but I know he shouts u out on that BURGANDY DAY not unless there's another mally mall but good speakin bruh dint know he was let on the yard by a meadowview cat
I think ur talkin bout " Melly Mell" folks....

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
MELLE MELL HAD cHANGED HIS NAME A FEW YEARS BAcK TO BIG FAMOUS WHEN HE HAD WON THE 1.3 MILLION AT THUNDER VALLEY. MAc DRE EVEN SPOKE ON IT ON HIS LAST OFFIcIAL ALBUM HE DROPPED cALLED "THE GAME IS THIcK."