Pola Bear Artic Circle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
Pola bear is Back Again.....Pola bear's Arctic circle is back in stores and back on cdbaby. It's been cleaned up and rereleased, you can find it at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/polabear
you can listen to a couple songs it has tight beats and lyrics....and to all you haters....dont hate me cause i did something you couldn't and dont say you can cause if you could.... you woulda already have...and to the ones that are in the game....Hey you have to start somewhere.

Jan 4, 2004
Pick it up at Rock Bottom Records in Antioch (925) 757-7766, Rick there is really promoting it.
The album sounds alot better and the bonus tracks are hotttt!!!!
Also Pick up the Messy Marv album and the Suga Free album at Rock Bottom Records, those are the "3" albums are the hottest selling Cd's in the store, and Rick is pushing them real hard to the customers.

Jan 26, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
yea and the album is..ummmm...how do i say this without comin across like an asshole....lets say..its painfully wack..lol
Dude, you're str8 trippin' Polar Bear's packin' more heat than a fake-flamed up fat man....wait he is a fake-flamed up fat man....LOL!!!

A message to L-Love and Polar Bear...when Too Short said don't stop rappin', he wasn't talkin' to y'all. I'd tell you to stop wastin' money, but from the sounds of things, you're not spendin' any in the first place to make this garbage

Jan 4, 2004
noone,

So how much should a rapper spend to put out an album? You have a Cd that we can listen to? You seem like you know your shit, how many units are you selling?

Jan 26, 2004
no cd pimp, just a really big fan who hates spending the change he works for on rushed, under-produced garbage. I'm not saying you have to comptete with Jay-Z....but you have to compete with JAy-Z. So, how much should you spend on making an album? A lot more than most independents can justify to spend to even fathom making a profit. Take notes from Keak's Copium album and Messy Marv's new CD. As a fan, those are cd's I felt like a lot of time was put into anf the quality was superior....anyways. i'm just saying the same shit everyone else usually says

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
Time and effort were put into this album, when it was sent to be mastered, it wasnt mastered right so then what are you supposed to do, lose all your money, no, you get back what you can suck it up and go on and learn from your mistakes, which is what im doing. My next album will definately be better than the first one because ill be doing all the mastering myself.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
from what i've heard so far, his shit isnt too bad...theres worse shit out there. but, i wanna know who labeled him the hardest rapper doing latino based music, because thats a big claim.

Jan 4, 2004
noone

I personally feel that the L-Love "Jealousy & Envy?!" album is on the level of Messy Marv's "Disobayish" cd and the Keek Da Sneek's "Copium" cd.
I think that the L-Love cd, the Yukmouth cd, the Messy Marv cd and the Keek cd are the best cd's in the Westcoast. For L-Love to give us a Double Cd with artists such as Bad Azz, B-Legit, Crooked I, Tray Deee and A-Wax as well as his lyrical style, I feel that you can't beat it, but those are just my thoughts, I have bought every one of his albums and every album that he has promoted such as Mac & A.K., Lou-Nutt and Pola Bear.
I also buy every Woodie album, every A-Wax album and every album affiliated with the Mob Figaz. I guess I just feel my local talent. I personally like the Pola Bear album alot! To each their own though.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
ima just do the math here, i only got a C so hol up...

ur Ant Dogg who dropped that Jankytown cd right?

i had a q bout this earlier, u might not know, but im guessin Du Low D does

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=101186&highlight=ant+dogg+Wells

do you still rap? i was feelin that cd you dropped, and that cut wit the rollin Stones sample was on some shit!

Nov 2, 2002
antdogg said:
I personally feel that the L-Love "Jealousy & Envy?!" album is on the level of Messy Marv's "Disobayish" cd and the Keek Da Sneek's "Copium" cd.
I think that the L-Love cd, the Yukmouth cd, the Messy Marv cd and the Keek cd are the best cd's in the Westcoast.
did he really just say that?
and yea, there is another ant dog

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
N~A said:
Time and effort were put into this album, when it was sent to be mastered, it wasnt mastered right so then what are you supposed to do, lose all your money, no, you get back what you can suck it up and go on and learn from your mistakes, which is what im doing. My next album will definately be better than the first one because ill be doing all the mastering myself.
Mastering shouldn't determine completely how an album sounds. Mastering is only fucking with 2 channels, the FINAL mixdown on each song should be perfect BEFORE the album is mastered...If the mastering job was shitty, you should make them do it again, until they get it right. You are a consumer right? You have the option to request perfection!!