Pola Bear Artic Circle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
N~A said:
and i never said i was a "g"
LOL! what? doesnt "G" stand for "gangster"?
and your name is N~A? doesnt tht stand for NORTENO AFFILIATED?
so what your saying is your a norteno but not a gangsteR?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
N~A said:
no ones bullshitten, what you think i dont realize the problems with my first album. so what your gonna spend time outta your life talkin about my album what you cant get off, bad or good my name is still commin out your mouth, so why dont you give it a back up because you and all the rest of the people that say my album sucks can give it a rest, I aint on here to argue about the likeness of it. and dont have a lame comeback like, i need to give it a rest, just go on with your life and raise up off my nutts cause yall are just gettin tired

Oh and since you all think the your so great wheres your album?

the thing is, when your name comes out of my mouth, there's laughter with it. I could put out an album right now, but this ain't a job to me. If and when I do decide to drop, you'll know, I assure you that, but right now I just don't feel like it, I got too much other shit going on, and I have a career already, I don't need to start sellin cd's to afford what I want. I have the money to put out an album right now, out of my own pocket, and get solid production, but like I said, I don't feel like it, I'll enter the game at my disposal. Must be nice right? Yes, yes it is

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
in other words you cant do it. I have a carreer to so do a lot of other people that sell cd's, it doesnt have to be your job and whether your laughin with my name or not your still talkin about me arent ya, your still thinking about me im on your mind so it doesnt matter, and just like you talke time to come back here and reply to all thie things i say what you have nothing better to do with your life, and i aint tryin to argue with you in the first place especially on a computer that shits just gay but hey if you wanna be gay go ahead

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
im cool off that said:
LOL! what? doesnt "G" stand for "gangster"?
and your name is N~A? doesnt tht stand for NORTENO AFFILIATED?
so what your saying is your a norteno but not a gangsteR?
I might be an N~A but doesnt mean i run around doing all the shit i used to do, and i dont like it when people try to put words in my mouth, no one on here knows me so how can anyone here speak on my life

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
i didnt write all the shit what i did was years ago i dont have to prove myself to a little computer bitch like you if you have a real problem with me test me i guarantee you i wont back down and you dont know me at all so you cant say anything ive done you cant back up your shit everyones tough behind a computer but no one steps up do they i dont see anyone sayin half the shit they say on here to my face and i can take criticism but its fucker s like you that wanna take time outta your life to dwell on mine cause you have nothing better to do with yours. and also it said on my bio i was a norteno so obvioulsy there were poeple to have funk with but you cant seem to read that good so you need to just shut your fuckin mouth unless you know what your talking about cause right now you dont and if you have something to say why dont you step up but i dont think you would cause all you seem to love is hiding behind a computer fuckin bitch, im through with little bitches like you sayin shit you dont know about you need to move on cause your tired you aint wastin my time no more

Apr 28, 2004
im cool off that said:
oh my FUCKING GOD.
WHY DOES ANTDOGG KEEP BRINGING THIS THREAD BACK?

Cuz he's probably related to that lame ass pola bear kid or that lame ass l-love faggot. Either that or antdogg is one of their many aliases on the siccness. Cuz ain't no rap fan in their right mind would jock those two wack squares. 4 realz.

Jan 4, 2004
Old$chool

As a buddhist I try to keep a peaceful state, but let me just say everyone on the siccness posts about there favorite artists, my favorite artists are Big Chill, Pola Bear, L-Love and Young Droop so I post about them, just as some people post about Messy Marv or San Quinn or Cellski. I don't remember asking you anything or anyone else anything, I asked Pola Bear a question about if he is working on anything and when it will be coming out and I asked Pola Bear about at home records projects because since I have been on here I have never seen L-Love post on here.
Those that are "evil" and remain "evil" a more higher power will deal with you, then you will regret what you did in life. As a buddhist I will not let you take me from my peaceful mind state.

Jan 4, 2004
Pola, I really think that the new music is better. I like the lyrics more. I think that the best song is 17 Soldiers, you killed that beat. Your producing is up there homie.

I got the new L-Love cd today and I see that you produced most of it and that you are still cool from the credits, and your linked there: http://www.cdbaby.com/llove4

I will be at trying to get your new cd at Rock Bottom if they have it there when it comes out. From the cuts on your Myspace page there are no features on the songs, do you have any features?

Jan 4, 2004
R. Williams, How can you support L-Love after he didn't promote the Pola Bear Cd right? He didn't Hand out enough Flyers, He didn't Hand out enough Samplers. He should of been infront of every record store selling the Pola Bear Cd by hand. He promotes his own cd's like that so why not Pola Bears? I saw him in Rock Bottom promoting his old done...but not finished! cd and handing out flyers to customers but why wasn't he handing out Pola Bear flyers? He is like Master P, he only wants himself to blow up and not his artists. Admit it Pola Bear "Arctic Circle" is better the done...but not finished! so why isn't he promoting Pola Bear with all his might?
And for the record nosey. I DON'T RAP! I am a rap fan and buyer.

Feb 6, 2006
Promotions

I chopped it up with L-Love years ago in San Jose at the Tower Records on Blossom Hill Rd. He was promoting his shit and a couple of other folks stuff. He was really hot on this African artist and this dude from ATL too. He seemed to promote his artists more than himself an he was hard on that independant rap scene loyalty. Made me feel shitty for buying that Outkast.
I seen dude again in the Sco promotin. Seems like he's always around hustlin.

I wouldn't have a problem hiring dude to do some promotions for me or reccomending him to my homeboys in the Rich. That's just based on my observations of his selling abilities and determination.

Damn you got me picturing L-Love riding down Cutting in a gold tank gettin hyphy.

When Pola Bear coming wit some new shit? Hes been AWOL for a while now.
I heard he wigged out an did some Manson type shit an disappeared.

May 9, 2002
antdogg said:
R. Williams, How can you support L-Love after he didn't promote the Pola Bear Cd right? He didn't Hand out enough Flyers, He didn't Hand out enough Samplers. He should of been infront of every record store selling the Pola Bear Cd by hand. He promotes his own cd's like that so why not Pola Bears? I saw him in Rock Bottom promoting his old done...but not finished! cd and handing out flyers to customers but why wasn't he handing out Pola Bear flyers? He is like Master P, he only wants himself to blow up and not his artists. Admit it Pola Bear "Arctic Circle" is better the done...but not finished! so why isn't he promoting Pola Bear with all his might?
And for the record nosey. I DON'T RAP! I am a rap fan and buyer.
Why did you bring this lame ass thread back???