Pola Bear Artic Circle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
we did have it redone. But no use dwelling on it. It's still doing good in some parts may not be here but as long as it sells somewhere. But i do have better equipment now so the next one i can promise will be 10x better without a doubt

Apr 28, 2004
I don't mean to crush your spirit homie, but that shit is weak as fuck. There's no amount of mastering or better equipment that could make that shit tight playboy. On the real, that shit is WACK. You can get the knockenest beats around and that shit will still be wack. Them lyrics and flows sound hella old. That shit might've sounded tight like in 1985 homeboy, but it's 2004. You gotta come with way better heat than that if you wanna compete with rappers nowadays. On the real. My advice is to stop comparing yourself to other rappers and try to do your own thang cuz ain't none of those tracks could fuck with other rappers at all, Norteno or otherwise. You should probably just stay in the studio and practice and perfect your shit and THEN come out. Cuz right now, that shit cannot fuck with any other Yay Area rappers. If this shit sounds harsh, then my bad homie, but I'm just tryin to keep it real with you.

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
ya know thats fine, what i come out with next will be better. I dont control what people like, either you do or you dont to each his own. things went wrong with the first one so im going to make sure everything goes right with the next one and we'll just have to see. and dont act like everyone that makes a cd from the yay area is tight cause there are some right along side mine.

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
I didnt say it didnt stink even i know it has problems but what am i just suppose to be a bitch and act like i never did it, no im still gonna stand behind it. I did do it and i take the criticism and the compliments as they come. but dont worry all the criticism has helped the next will definatly be better.

Apr 28, 2004
N~A said:
ya know thats fine, what i come out with next will be better. I dont control what people like, either you do or you dont to each his own. things went wrong with the first one so im going to make sure everything goes right with the next one and we'll just have to see. and dont act like everyone that makes a cd from the yay area is tight cause there are some right along side mine.
YOu're right about you not being the only wack rapper in the Yay, but on the realz, you rank as one of the bottom 4 or 5. But look at the bright side, at least your shit's tighter than your boy, that lame ass L-love. That fool is THE wackest shit I ever heard in my life.

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
Mr. ViNN707 said:
LMAO...

the only thing that cd would be good for would be to wipe your ass with the cover if your out of toilet paper.
and the only thing your good for is suckin dick you little bitch

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
bitch you dont know me you wouldnt get five across shit you dont know half the shit ive done cause if you did you wouldnt be tryin to act hard on a fuckin computer you little pussy ass bitch. why dont you stick to shit you know getting fucked up the ass suckin dick and bein the little bitch you are and that nigga you call fake would knock your ass out in a minute so you need to back the fuck up and watch out who your talking to trick before your find yourself in a gutter

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
no one said i was frontin why dont you just keep talking your little shit on the computer like the fake ass bitch you are and leave this to the adults alright MR. BITCH 707

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Jack Tracks said:
Ant D.o.g. is from the Link Crew, hes from Santa Rosa
his next album is called Dog Shit
yup i know homie i got Ray Luv's 'Forever Hustlin' album.. He posts on here.

Theres an Ant Dogg from the Yoc who dropped a cd called 'Jankytown'. Its a good album in my opinion.. I just wanted to know the deal wit one of Du Low D's beats. Sounded like a cut J-Wells produced.

Mark 7 ur right bout that Ant Dog shit.. theres a rapper from Marin City called that too. Westbound 24/7, Out Tha Trunk and not to mention his efforts wit 51.50.

Apr 28, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Grown folks my ass your probably sleeping on your mothers couch without a dime to your name.

I know you aint getting paid off them weak ass raps you recorded with a magic microphone and a casio key board.

I aint a bitch nigga and I dont disrespect anybody on here unless there obviously fake trying to promote a sorry ass cd full of bullshit you never seen. Your not a "G" your a perpatrator so take your sorry ass atempt of cd and toss it in the trash right next to your future in rap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Grown folks my ass your probably sleeping on your mothers couch without a dime to your name.

I know you aint getting paid off them weak ass raps you recorded with a magic microphone and a casio key board.

I aint a bitch nigga and I dont disrespect anybody on here unless there obviously fake trying to promote a sorry ass cd full of bullshit you never seen. Your not a "G" your a perpatrator so take your sorry ass atempt of cd and toss it in the trash right next to your future in rap.

You dont know me and you dont know where ive been the only one frontin is you tryin to be hard on a computer punk bitch. Talkin all kinds a shit on here i dont see anyone tryin to say this shit to my face so obviously you dont know so dont pretend that you do. and i never said i was a "g" but since you seem to think im tryin to be one let me hear you spit some rhymes MR. BITCH. you dont shit so dont speak on it just back up, your like the piece of shit that wont come off my shoe you fuckin dingleberry

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
here you go pola bear, I wrote this today fuckin around in about a half an hour....... I heard your cd, and you ain't touchin this shit, and this is no where near my best shit

IF MONEY GROWS ON TREES, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN RAKE 10’S
IF 20’S AND 50’S ARE THE LEAVES, WHO DO I BREAK NEXT?
I’D BREAK NECKS, AS OFTEN AS A FAGGOT BREAKS LATEX
THROW SAFE SEX, OUT OF THE WINDOW WHEN THEY THE SAME SEX
BUT I BANG CHICKS, NOT CAUSE I’M FEDERAL
BUT HETERO IS THE PREFIX, NEW YORK TO PHOENIX
I’M CLUTCHIN MY GREEN LIKE I GOT A WEED FIX
NEVER BREAK EM OFF, UNLESS IT’S A PIECE OF THE PENIS
WON’T EVER BE MY WIFE, EVEN IF THE SHOE AND THE RING FITS
ALL PRAISE TO JESUS, WITH NO ONE LEFT TO THANK NEXT
I GOT HUSTLER IN MY BLOOD AND ALL OF MY PLATELETS
HOW GREAT MY CHEESE IS, LIKE A TOPPIN AT LIL CEASARS
I’M EATING, UP WEAK MC’S LIKE THEY SOME CHEESE DIP
YOUR WEAKNESS, ALLOWS ME TO TIP THE DEALER AND KEEP CHIPS
YOU WON’T SEE CHRIS, UNLESS IT’S A PREVIEW, NIGGA YOU’LL SEE CLIPS
AT SEA I’M C-SICK, BUT ON THE STREET, I’LL LEAVE THE SCENE AND FLEE QUICK

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
Thats nice and all but what i said has nothing to do with you it was addressed to one person, im not tryin to do a rap battle on the net

N~A

Apr 20, 2003
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
Quit with the bullshit homeboy, your cd is sorry as it coulda been, throw the masters to this one away, and start fresh with a new name or somethin, cause people won't be pickin up any new stuff by you unless it's incredible
no ones bullshitten, what you think i dont realize the problems with my first album. so what your gonna spend time outta your life talkin about my album what you cant get off, bad or good my name is still commin out your mouth, so why dont you give it a back up because you and all the rest of the people that say my album sucks can give it a rest, I aint on here to argue about the likeness of it. and dont have a lame comeback like, i need to give it a rest, just go on with your life and raise up off my nutts cause yall are just gettin tired

Oh and since you all think the your so great wheres your album?