Outrage in China after toddler run over, ignored..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
^u know damn well if this was america, peeps would be runnin towards the girl immediately...

btw, the lady who rushed to get the girl at the very end was her mother. she didnt even seem that upset by the situation. and yes, the girl died smh

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
^u know damn well if this was america, peeps would be runnin towards the girl immediately...
Yes, but not all Chinese people are like the people in that video...I also seen some fucked up videos from other countries, still wouldn't think that all of the people in that country are the same...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The incident is the latest example of passers-by acting indifferently to victims injured in crimes. In this case, some blamed the parents for letting the girl walk on the street alone. More criticized the phenomenon of people passing by without helping, caused at least in part by previous extortion attempts from the injured and their families who have sometimes tried to blame the person helping.

The notorious "Nanjing Peng Yu" incident is fresh in people's minds even after five years. In 2006, in Nanjing City in east China, a young man named Peng Yu who had just gotten off a bus went to aid a 65-year-old woman who was knocked down by a fellow passenger. The woman eventually sued Peng, claiming he was the one who knocked her down.

In September, an 88-year-old man lay helpless on a crowded avenue in Wuhan City in central China for about 90 minutes before someone took him to the hospital. The old man died from a nosebleed that blocked his airway, suffocating him.

Apr 13, 2003
dog chinese people dont give a fuck about other people

you live in a giant ant colony its just another mothafuckin chinese

you ever notice how they bump into you and dont say shit? thats CPS
Man, I'm glad somebody brought that shit up. Some chinese people are rude as fuck!! Like seriously. I don't know how many times I've been walkin down the street/mall and they will bump into me and won't say shit. No excuse me or nothin. And come to think about it, last week I was in line at the grocery store and this old chinese lady literally jumped in front of me when I was standin in line. I had 2 lightweight flash on her like, "excuse me , what hell are u doin" she got back out of line without sayin a word. I'm like wtf??? And what's up with some old chinese people harkin and blowin snot rockets in the streets in front of everybody? That's some sick shit too. Sorry if I sound racists. I kno all chinese people aren't like this tho

Oct 3, 2006
Man, I'm glad somebody brought that shit up. Some chinese people are rude as fuck!! Like seriously. I don't know how many times I've been walkin down the street/mall and they will bump into me and won't say shit. No excuse me or nothin. And come to think about it, last week I was in line at the grocery store and this old chinese lady literally jumped in front of me when I was standin in line. I had 2 lightweight flash on her like, "excuse me , what hell are u doin" she got back out of line without sayin a word. I'm like wtf??? And what's up with some old chinese people harkin and blowin snot rockets in the streets in front of everybody? That's some sick shit too. Sorry if I sound racists. I kno all chinese people aren't like this tho
I know you ain't trying to be racist bro, but people from all races do that shit. At least from the ones I've seen.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
My wife showed me the vid yesterday. It's not like Chinese people don't care. The problem is a bit bigger. Millions of Chinese bloggers tried to find the drivers etc., not like nobody cares. There are good and bad people in every country.

I can tell you guys a personal story though that might help understand why some of those fucks didn't stop to help the girl, till the "trash" lady came.

My parents came for a visit a couple months ago. One day it was raining hella bad and I was driving on a side lane with my parents in the car heading to my house. In front of me was an old guy on a bike with an umbrella in his hand. The street went downhill, so he was going fast and could barely see anything because of the heavy rain and the umbrella. He then hit a hole in the street and fell. I of course stopped my car right away and me and my dad got out and checked on the dude. He was concious but had blood on his face, so I got back in my car, drove a couple more meters and informed a security guard about that accident and told him to call an ambulance. Then we went home.
Shortly after I get a call that I did a hit and run. Long story short, "witnesses" saw my car and assumed I hit the man. The dude ran with it and wanted money from me for hitting him. After crazy three days going back and forth to the police, he admitted I didn't hit him. The police even wanted to run a story on TV with my parents, as they know there is a problem that most people are too scared to help others, cause they might get sued. In Germany you get arrested if you don't help...

This is a big problem that is being discussed all the time in China for a couple months now. The thing is, that money is more important to most people these days than being a good person. And that is not just a problem in China.
holy shit, you try and do good and the chit comes to bite you in the ass. fuck. i can see why people don't help no one.

my brother's girl is chinese and she complains that the ONLY THING her relatives (who live in rural ass China) care about is money, and what kind of stuff they (the American relatives) can buy for them.

of course, with the access to resources we have in the US, it would be difficult to understand that state of mind, cuz we aint lived it.

May 9, 2002
damn i'm not surprised. Chinese people are some of the rudest motherfuckers and I swear some common shit just goes over their heads. There's this chinese fool at my work who always be eating with his mouth open, straight slurping noodles hella loud and constantly will have a noodle danglin from his hairy ass nostrils. Dude will be picking his ass, busting farts and scratching his balls while he's eating infront of everyone. It's like they got no manners in China.
Thats their culture, dude. Its actually very acceptable to slurp your noodles, and is actually an honor to the cook.

To them, im sure Americans are rude. We all have different cultural values.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i don't know about farting while others are eating. unless it's done to show your satisfaction with the meal or sunthin lol

Feb 11, 2006
do u know in china theres a theory that people believe the chinese race is a different species of human being to the rest of the human race,im starting to beileve this after watching this video

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
im not a parent but thats some cold shit bruh that really made my heart hurt.. fuck all those chinese fucks that passed by, rolled by and actually ran over the toddler a second time? mainey fuck the human race as a whole

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
honestly, we try and act all separate from other races but, we're all pink on the inside. so yeah, fuck humanity, fro reals.

Feb 7, 2006
you menat to say "are some of..." Anyway, that shit was horrible, but every race does sick shit like this every race, and nationality. And this has more to do with their government and living situations making it where people are on some me or you shit.