Outrage in China after toddler run over, ignored..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
LOL at "I don't mean to sound racist" always being followed by the most racist shit you will ever hear. I think I even saw a whole website about that.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
BEIJING (AP) — A toddler who was twice run over by vans and then ignored by passers-by on a busy market street died Friday a week after the accident and after days of bitter soul-searching over declining morality in China.

The Guangzhou Military District General Hospital said that the 2-year-old girl, Wang Yue, died shortly after midnight of brain and organ failure. "Her injuries were too severe and the treatment had no effect," intensive care unit director Su Lei told reporters.

The plight of the child, nicknamed Yueyue, came to symbolize what many Chinese see as a decay in public morals after heady decades of economic growth and rising prosperity.

Gruesome closed-circuit camera video of last Thursday's accident, aired on television and posted on the Internet, showed Yueyue toddling along the hardware market street in the southern city of Foshan. A van strikes her, slows and then resumes driving, rolling its back right wheel over the child. As she lays with blood pooling, 18 people walk or cycle by and another van strikes her before a scrap picker scoops her up.

Yueyue's death touched off another round of hand-wringing about society and personal responsibility. Many comments posted to social media sites said "we are all passers-by."

Li Xiangping, a professor of religion at Huadong University, said on a Twitter-like service that it is too easy to blame others. "What after all prompted such a sad phenomenon? Officials? The rich? Or is it our own cold-heartedness?" Li said on Sina Corp.'s Weibo.

Police have detained the drivers of both vans on suspicion of causing a traffic accident but have not said what formal charges they would face and if manslaughter would be among them now that the girl has died.

Aug 16, 2003
I just read that on CNN. RIP to the little girl.

Rest In Piss to the bitches that ran her ass over 2 times and didnt help and to everyone that just stood by and watched and did nothing

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
why was the little girl just walking around by herself in the street?

the parents need to be held accountable for their poor parenting which led to this girls death. i hope the mother is being held in jail right now

May 20, 2002
Man, I'm glad somebody brought that shit up. Some chinese people are rude as fuck!! Like seriously. I don't know how many times I've been walkin down the street/mall and they will bump into me and won't say shit. No excuse me or nothin. And come to think about it, last week I was in line at the grocery store and this old chinese lady literally jumped in front of me when I was standin in line. I had 2 lightweight flash on her like, "excuse me , what hell are u doin" she got back out of line without sayin a word. I'm like wtf??? And what's up with some old chinese people harkin and blowin snot rockets in the streets in front of everybody? That's some sick shit too. Sorry if I sound racists. I kno all chinese people aren't like this tho
for real though, seems like most asians do this, mostly boater looking females. i think they do that shit on purpose, so now i just walk right into them with no care, pick up a little speed in my step and i say excuse me right before i hit em so they know that: 1) its on purpose, but in proper polite form, to serve as lesson. and 2) that they need to at least put minimal effort into not bumping people or get ran the fuck over if they pull that shit on me.

they also run into a street crosswalk if a car is coming and walk slow as fuck like they wanna get hit. when i cross i always go with slight caution(cant trust no random driver, might get killed), then when im crossing i walk fast to be polite to anybody that stopped for me.

brown asians, like filipinos, cambodian, laos dont do this. strickly YPS, chinese japs and koreans

btw im 1/4 jap