Outrage in China after toddler run over, ignored..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
all those who walked by and did nothing including the drivers, should be executed, garb those fuckers by the legs and smash em against a tree

Feb 12, 2004
damn i'm not surprised. Chinese people are some of the rudest motherfuckers and I swear some common shit just goes over their heads. There's this chinese fool at my work who always be eating with his mouth open, straight slurping noodles hella loud and constantly will have a noodle danglin from his hairy ass nostrils. Dude will be picking his ass, busting farts and scratching his balls while he's eating infront of everyone. It's like they got no manners in China.

Apr 26, 2006
Fuck that shit, I'm boycotting Chinese food. Heartless motherfuckers. For a normal person, it feels great to help others especially in a situation like this. But these fucks, ain't human.

Aug 9, 2005
dont even want to watch, I dont give a fuck how overpopulation has people stacked and pushy, rude... If I was a tourist there and saw that I swear to GOD id be rotting my life away in a Chinese prison for stomping peoples brains out their helmets or shot dead....fuck whatever overpopulated syndrome is acquired with those billions of people that was a child....if your conscience can allow you to do that you are not worthy of life.

Sep 25, 2005
At the same time a lot of Chinese ppl are treated like animals themselves being forced to work in sweatshop labor to make our shoes and jeans and coats and shit, also to work agriculture that our country demands at a minimal price. We too are at the core of the problem. The whole thing is just sad.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
My wife showed me the vid yesterday. It's not like Chinese people don't care. The problem is a bit bigger. Millions of Chinese bloggers tried to find the drivers etc., not like nobody cares. There are good and bad people in every country.

I can tell you guys a personal story though that might help understand why some of those fucks didn't stop to help the girl, till the "trash" lady came.

My parents came for a visit a couple months ago. One day it was raining hella bad and I was driving on a side lane with my parents in the car heading to my house. In front of me was an old guy on a bike with an umbrella in his hand. The street went downhill, so he was going fast and could barely see anything because of the heavy rain and the umbrella. He then hit a hole in the street and fell. I of course stopped my car right away and me and my dad got out and checked on the dude. He was concious but had blood on his face, so I got back in my car, drove a couple more meters and informed a security guard about that accident and told him to call an ambulance. Then we went home.
Shortly after I get a call that I did a hit and run. Long story short, "witnesses" saw my car and assumed I hit the man. The dude ran with it and wanted money from me for hitting him. After crazy three days going back and forth to the police, he admitted I didn't hit him. The police even wanted to run a story on TV with my parents, as they know there is a problem that most people are too scared to help others, cause they might get sued. In Germany you get arrested if you don't help...

This is a big problem that is being discussed all the time in China for a couple months now. The thing is, that money is more important to most people these days than being a good person. And that is not just a problem in China.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
At the same time a lot of Chinese ppl are treated like animals themselves being forced to work in sweatshop labor to make our shoes and jeans and coats and shit, also to work agriculture that our country demands at a minimal price. We too are at the core of the problem. The whole thing is just sad.
That's more like Bangladesh imo...

Most of the factories I know have problems finding workers so they hire headhunters and try to get factory workers from other places to work for them for higher pay etc.! The pay for a simple ceramic factory worker in a city near where I live increased from about US$ 200/month to more than US$ 500/month in the last year...