NO HOMO: Message To The Haters...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2004
www.ThisIsTheWestCoast.com
coming soon "A Hoe Named Nancy" true story even my biggest haters gonna have to prop me stay tune putos and stay on the jizzock without me this section would be homo bunch of sheep fuckin sheep I tell ya I keeps it fresh and grimmie NO HOMO

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
coming soon "A Hoe Named Nancy" true story even my biggest haters gonna have to prop me stay tune putos and stay on the jizzock without me this section would be homo bunch of sheep fuckin sheep I tell ya I keeps it fresh and grimmie NO HOMO
Don't document your mom's life. That's fucked up.

:siccness::siccness::siccness:

Feb 21, 2006
u are becoming gayer by the second..... do the world a favor and slit your throat, youtube it too so we can all have a good laugh.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Alright so lets break this down...

You read Cosmo magazine...
You wear girls Dior sunglasses...
You type the word "homo" more then any adult should...
You and your friends want to hang out with guys in hot tubs...

This leads me to my final conclusion...You like having dick in your asshole, and touch dicks with men in restrooms.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Gay you not only a disgrace to the sicc you a disgrace to my Mexican gente, every one of your post's is on some fag shit. Wait till your pops finds out he gonna wop that ass with the mangera and disown you.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
God, you really do have a crush on fatboy don't you. Why in the hell would you have multiple videos of some fat fuck that likes to hit tub with guys and thinks hes Tony Montana?