NO HOMO: Message To The Haters...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
OMG....

You got an iphone signed by the 'GIRLS NEXT DOOR" how kewl!!!!

For real thow that was one of the most nerdest comments I have ever read on this site.

And on a side note whats the fuck is up with this "no homo" shit? That should be a givin not something you have to say so people dont think your gay. For reals, yall be on some square ass shit some times.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
put a hater in a hot tub? that sounds like a homosexual invitation to me. stop lookin for dates on siccness.net/vb

and lol @ that slow ass mexican Sloth lookin mufucka in the video. toss that retard a Baby Ruth

Sep 18, 2002
now its starting to make sense.....he really is retarded...therefore he cant drink booze...i see him poppin high quality h20, sum red bull, n what appears to be tropicana OJ....were yall at a high school dance or sumthin. and ur still a homo?

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
fatboy does pop bottles as u can see from this foto fatboy is a playa NO HOMO
who really fuckin cares andresito. you act like iPhones and buying bottles at any fuckin club is some super luxury for rich folks. Everyone has done it, you aint impressing anyone you fuckin cumbag.