NINERS VS TEXANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Niners VS Texans

• NINERS

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • TEXANS

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
I hope Alex starts next week. Our offense actually looks alive with him in there.
I don't know if it was because of Alex Smith or that faggot Jimmy Raye's play calling. He changed it up when Alex went in and they started passing more, which is why we came back. Our offensive line is fuckin horrible so we can't run the football. We need to start passing more and be more unpredictable.

If the offense can play like it did in the 2nd half with Alex Smith, then this team might do well the rest of the season. If it looks dead like it did against the Falcons and the first half of this game, we will suck ass for the rest of the season. Look at our schedule, I think we'd still win around 8 games, but that's not good enough.

We'll see how good or bad the offense looks next week if Alex Smith starts. We're gonna lose that game, but it's up to the offense to decide whether we get blown out or lose a somewhat close game.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I think he was calling plays to hills ability, he didnt have enough confidence for him to air it out like smith did in the 2nd half.

I think this game is a massive boost now and even though its still early, we now have a legit offense and defense. They will be unpredictable on offense now if smith can play half as good as he did today, all that time off did him no harm, he made good decisions.

future is looking bright again just like the first few weeks

Apr 13, 2004
well the only good out this game is alex smith dude looked strong today brought us back in the game hopefully we switch it up and start passing the fuckin ball instead of trying to run it and getting shit out of it. VD was on beast mode with 3 TD's n crabtree looked promising.

Feb 5, 2006
THINKIN BOUT IT, PENALTIES PUT IT OVER THE TOP. BUT THAT SCORE WHEN BATTLE FUMBLED THE PUNT RETURN IS WUT DID IT. SUCKS TO LOSE. WERE PROBABLY GONNA LOSE NEXT GAME TOO. GOTTA RIDE IT OUT. IF OUR OFFENSE CONSISTANTLY PLAY LIKE THE 2ND HALF TODAY, WE COULD RUN WITH ANYBODY

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
I don't know if it was because of Alex Smith or that faggot Jimmy Raye's play calling. He changed it up when Alex went in and they started passing more, which is why we came back. Our offensive line is fuckin horrible so we can't run the football. We need to start passing more and be more unpredictable.

If the offense can play like it did in the 2nd half with Alex Smith, then this team might do well the rest of the season. If it looks dead like it did against the Falcons and the first half of this game, we will suck ass for the rest of the season. Look at our schedule, I think we'd still win around 8 games, but that's not good enough.

We'll see how good or bad the offense looks next week if Alex Smith starts. We're gonna lose that game, but it's up to the offense to decide whether we get blown out or lose a somewhat close game.
i wouldnt doubt us winning next week when were playing the colts, but like you said its up to the offense. Also includes having Gore get more rushing yards and have Vernon play like he did today as well as Crabtree. Right now Singletary should worry about working with Smith more than Hill.

Apr 25, 2002
THINKIN BOUT IT, PENALTIES PUT IT OVER THE TOP. BUT THAT SCORE WHEN BATTLE FUMBLED THE PUNT RETURN IS WUT DID IT.
I don't know why the fuck they have Battle back there returning kicks. He sucks at it. He scored one TD a few years ago and they think he has potential because of that. He is not a shifty, speedy guy. That's what you need to be if you want to be a good return man. What makes it worse is they've relegated him to punt returns, which means he won't be used as a receiver, which means he is only on the team to do something he sucks at.

And while we're on the topic of return men, why the FUCK do the have slow ass Michael Robinson and Delanie Walker returning kick offs? Michael Spurlock should be doing punt returns and kick returns because he's the only one that has ever proven to be halfway decent at it!

Apr 25, 2002
Rossum wasn't doing particularly well this year and they felt he was wasting a roster spot because his only purpose was to return kicks and he wasn't serviceable anywhere else on the field. Now they're doing the same thing with Battle's sorry ass, although Battle is somewhat serviceable at WR if they need him to play.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
If for a fact it is believed that we are going to loose next week against the colts for sure, then by all means let Smith start next week because Hill will not give us a fighting chance whatsoever.

Dec 4, 2006
fuck i missed the game! i was hella knocked out from last night....watched the last 4 minutes though....seen Smith on the field! and was like "WAIT A MINUTE"...

then I watched the highlights ....I'm not a A. Smith fan, but he looked good on the field...except for the last 30 secs when he the Texans got the INT on him...

Crabtree looked good on the field..if the 49ers acquire a solid QB...OH BOY! the passing game would be unstoppable...he got hands..he's fast and breaks pretty good..

V. Davis looked good again with those TD's ....props to him!

Looks like the Texans got the best of the 49ers today.....that ball dropped by Battle is what hurt us as well.....

we got the Colts next weekend.....so I expect another loss again....geez..