NINERS VS TEXANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Niners VS Texans

• NINERS

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • TEXANS

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters
Mar 10, 2007
Wow I think after watching that second half we definitely need to start Alex Smith next week at Indy. You know Indy is gonna put up points, that game management stuff with Shaun Hill isn't gonna get it done especially when our O-Line isn't opening up the holes for Frank n Beans.

Man, that fucking first half was horrible, it looked like a whole different team watching both different halves.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Alex looks like staying after every practice, working has a effect. He has always had the talent, he is still young, even if on another team, ive always said he will find success.

Mar 10, 2007
He was showing some real good accuracy in there today. The arm strength was always there, I remember before he would always try to zip the ball in there, he'd throw it so hard it made it harder to catch and led to more INT's, or he'd throw it right into the D cause it had no air under it..

Today though, he looked good(no homo), them TD passes to VD were thrown with just enough air to get over one defender but not so hard that it was 5 feet above VD.. If he can play like that consistently, he could be good. The weapons are there, he's got Gore, VD, and Crabtree and Morgan are both young but they got a lot of potential.

But that's only if he plays like he did for that 2nd half

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Man fuck these weak ass kick/punt returners!!! Been sayin this shit since Rossum got benched (and now he's a cowgirl). Shaun Hill just doesn't have the arm strength to get the ball quickly enough to his recievers. If Smith can keep this shit up the 9ers will be back in the hunt. 1 yard of total offense in the 1st 12 minutes or so is fuckin pathetic. I can't stand those 3 & outs.

And Crabtree's route running is pretty damn good so far considering that this was his 1st game. I don't think the 9ers have a real chance against the Colts though.

Dec 29, 2008
i think we gotta change up the offensive schemes. our offense is weak as fuck in every first half. we start the game and get like 3-3 and outs in a row every game. the run punch em in the mouth shit aint working. maybe because gore has been out a few weeks but it just aint working. and the stuborness to stick with that plan is hurting us.

i think we should use that spread offense we used in the 2nd half against houston and other formations to open up some throws downfield. we gotta throw downfield more. we gotta use crabtree. i think crabtree is our best receiver after one game.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
its hard to punch anybody in the mouth with our sorry excuse for a offensive line, we need to use both of our first round picks on OL.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
its hard to punch anybody in the mouth with our sorry excuse for a offensive line, we need to use both of our first round picks on OL.
Yea Rachal ain't cutting it, we need to get some big guys in the upcoming draft. Only way to run those power formations is with a solid group upfront.

I was excited to see how Alex Smith would do, his pocket awareness improved big time, Avoiding sacks and turning them into gains = big time.
Notice how after he did that the blitz eased up a bit?

Huge.

Apr 25, 2002
we need to use both of our first round picks on OL.
Only if Nate Davis or Alex Smith prove they are the QB of the future. Alex has only had one good game so I'm relying on Nate Davis, but if Alex doesn't keep up the good play this year and we don't see any of Nate Davis, we need to seriously consider a QB in the first round next year.

Dec 2, 2006
I'm sorry we're not as used to losses as you are. Having the worst record overall for the past 7 years helps you ease in I guess.

We'll never get used to it. That's not us.
sorry i'm not use to being home when my team is in town. win or lose.

what helps me ease the pain is knowing in order for people like myself to thrive in this shitty economy, we need idiots like you. i thank yall.

lol. you niner fans are in denial. success never comes unless you get over your faults...

Jun 23, 2002
only reason smith shined is because the texans were not prepared for a qb change, i doubt he will ever be consistently good. second, i agree with fatal, we need to draft a qb. bradford ftw, especially since he's gonna drop