NINERS VS TEXANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Niners VS Texans

• NINERS

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • TEXANS

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

This is going to be a tough game. It will serve as a good barometer to see where we are at. Houston has a pretty potent offense but we're coming off a bye week after getting slapped around by Matt Ryan and Roddy White. I'm sure the team put in extra work over the bye week. In all honesty, I would have rathter lost a game by 20+ points then to play bad and barely lose. This should serve as a reminder that there is ALOT of work that needs to be done.

To me this game can go either way. We haven't played well outside of our division plus this a road game. But like I said, we are coming off of a bye week and the return of Frank Gore and debut of Michael Crabtree should make this a pretty good matchup.

All of ESPN "experts" picked Houston but im ofcourse going with the niners!!

D needs to step up big time and the offense needs to show some continuity.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm picking Houston, but I could really go either way on this one

the fact that SF is coming off their bye week after a tough loss gives them an advantage because I know Singletary is gonna have them ready to play

also another thing in the Niners' favor is the fact that Frank Gore is returning, and Houston has one of the lower rated run defenses in the league

now the reason I think Houston should win is because they're passing game is one of the best in the league... and that's the weaker spot in the Niners' defense

if Houston can get a big lead the Niners don't have the passing game to really catch up... if the Niners can set the tone early on defense and stop Houston from scoring they can win

but like I said, I'm picking the Texans... Schaub is on fire right now, and they're gonna have a lot of momentum coming off that win where Schaub had a HUGE game against the Bengals last week

I will not be surprised if the Niners pull out a victory here though

I voted 4 the Texans, just cause I'm a hater.
LMAO ATLEAST U CAN ADMIT IT, BUT NINERS ALL DAY BUDDY. CRABTREEE, GORE WILL TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF OF HILL'S SHOULDERS. THE D WILL GET A BREAK CUZ WE GONNA HAVE BETTER BALL CONTROL. A HEALTHY NINERS SQAUD IS TUFF 2 BEAT, IF GORE NEVER GOT HURT, WE WOULD BE 5-0 EASILY

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LMAO ATLEAST U CAN ADMIT IT, BUT NINERS ALL DAY BUDDY. CRABTREEE, GORE WILL TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF OF HILL'S SHOULDERS. THE D WILL GET A BREAK CUZ WE GONNA HAVE BETTER BALL CONTROL. A HEALTHY NINERS SQAUD IS TUFF 2 BEAT, IF GORE NEVER GOT HURT, WE WOULD BE 5-0 EASILY
you would be 5-0 EASILY???

I dunno about that

maybe yall would've beat the Vikings... but Atlanta scraped you guys badly

Gore wasn't gonna make that defense play better... I mean he could have helped to keep the offense on the field a little longer, but Atlanta got a big lead early... so the niners were forced to pass

I'd say if Gore never got hurt you guys would MAYBE be 4-1

Jul 25, 2007
our secondary and pass rush is going to have to step it up big time. We cant afford to double AJ all day long. Owen Daniels is a beast. Walter is a good WR also. We gotta force Schaub to throw the ball away or check it down. I dont have any concern for Slaton.

Jul 6, 2008
houston is favored by 3, they got a good passing game, if gore can break out of the hole iy is a winnable game. but the 9ers olone looks horrible, and they have some good pass rushung. i dont see shaun hill doing shit as far as making any play action mid field passes. i can see him throwing short 10-13 yarders. i think the 9ers lose, but it will be close. the difference is in the qb's.