NINERS VS TEXANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Niners VS Texans

• NINERS

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • TEXANS

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters
Mar 10, 2007
Gore wasn't gonna make that defense play better... I mean he could have helped to keep the offense on the field a little longer, but Atlanta got a big lead early... so the niners were forced to pass
Gore is a huge part of the passing game, not just catchin the ball but he's good at picking up the blitz and coulda given Hill that extra second to get the pass off

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
NINERS on MINE WIN LOSE OR TIE.... i don't know what to expect from this game cuz idk what niner team is going to show up to play i sure hope it aint the same team that came out to play ALT....

Apr 25, 2002
the niners secondary is vulnerable
Really? You know this because they got beat down in ONE GAME, right? I wonder why Arizona didn't torch that vulnerable secondary?

Just like your raiders, you need to give it more than one game to make a judgment. The secondary hasn't looked vulnerable all year until the Atlanta game, so all of you need to stop acting like they've been getting burned every game.

radiostationrep said:
even with crabtree and gore, i cant see them scoring more than 20 points offensively.
Yeah, we haven't put up more than 20 points all year.

Oh wait.. :ermm:

Dec 2, 2006
Really? You know this because they got beat down in ONE GAME, right? I wonder why Arizona didn't torch that vulnerable secondary?

quit acting sensitive like a female over my opinion.the 49ers as a team have been over achieving.

Just like your raiders, you need to give it more than one game to make a judgment. The secondary hasn't looked vulnerable all year until the Atlanta game, so all of you need to stop acting like they've been getting burned every game.
like i said when i see PROOF you guys can win a game outside your division my opinion may start to differ slightly.

Yeah, we haven't put up more than 20 points all year.

Oh wait.. :ermm:
i didnt say that.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

He actually does very well against the top receivers in the league. It's the close-but-not-quite-there guys like Roddy White that he can't seem to handle. Maybe he underestimates them.

to me his biggest problem is that he tries to go for the big play way too often...if he just tried to defend against the pass instead of trying to play it like a reciever, he would do alot better...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
He actually does very well against the top receivers in the league. It's the close-but-not-quite-there guys like Roddy White that he can't seem to handle. Maybe he underestimates them.
Clements does not do well against "Top" receivers in the league. He plays Fitzgerald pretty good. Clements has problems with fast, speedy receivers.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
to me his biggest problem is that he tries to go for the big play way too often...if he just tried to defend against the pass instead of trying to play it like a reciever, he would do alot better...
Yeah, that 90 yard td he was half a second late from getting the pick, and by going for that, he put himself out of the play, and when you have to adjust like that when a fast wr has a head start, you aint gonna catch em

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
care to explain??

Gore is your best offensive player... but he wouldn't have made THAT much of a difference in the game

Atlanta outplayed the Niners in every aspect that game... come on bro... Gore is a good back, but you're jocking him a little too hard

any Running back in the entire league wouldn't cause the Niners to win the game, be realistic

did you actually watch that game? or at least check the stats? at least check the score?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
the whole team played like shit against atl...

tbh, I think this game now is gonna be a real test, to see how they react.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Michael Lewis is out for the game, god dammit, that means we hAve to see that piece of shit roman,

Hes gonna give up 5 td passes and blame it on the rest of the secondary.