Niner Fans: What Do You Think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
ALEX SMITH IS TALENTED BUT HES A MUTHAFUCKIN CHOKE ARTIST.

HE'S LIKE THE DUDE THAT HELPS 3 OLD LADIES ACROSS THE STREET, AND THEN GETS BACK IN HIS CAR AND ACCIDENTALY RUNS 2 OF THEM OVER IN THE PARKING LOT.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'd prefer Sing was the LB's coach, he would get them fired up and would be one of the best to work with Willis.

We need a new head coach first and foremost, one that can adapt to every situation and that is unpredictable. Also one that is always calm under pressure.

I wanted sing to do well and lied to myself that this man is our head coach, but he is not and never will be.

New head coach then go from there

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'll admit I did NOT think the Niners would suck this bad

I predicted yall to win the division and finish right above .500

whether or not radiostationrep's prediction was influenced by hate or not... he called it

Dec 9, 2005
Honestly, despite our record, I don't feel like we are that far from being a good team. We have most of the pieces in place, but turnovers have been pretty much the story of our season.

I've been an Alex Smith supporter, and I think it has more to do with him being a humble person, and showing glimpses of actually being pretty good. I feel bad for the guy. People were throwing him under the bus, which is understandable, but I didn't see any mentions of Frank Gore's 2 fumbles.

I think out of the QB's we have, Alex gives us the best chance to win. As far as the future goes, I hope Jon Gruden is looking for a job.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Honestly, despite our record, I don't feel like we are that far from being a good team. We have most of the pieces in place, but turnovers have been pretty much the story of our season.

I've been an Alex Smith supporter, and I think it has more to do with him being a humble person, and showing glimpses of actually being pretty good. I feel bad for the guy. People were throwing him under the bus, which is understandable, but I didn't see any mentions of Frank Gore's 2 fumbles.

I think out of the QB's we have, Alex gives us the best chance to win. As far as the future goes, I hope Jon Gruden is looking for a job.
I'm with you on this, I mentioned gores 2 fumbles and the fact we can't tackle, especially spencer. Can't blame all the 5 loses on alex smith. but we have taken positives from every game and still lose, this weeks positive is smith got a fire lit under his ass and played better, but whats the point if we keep losing and playing like shit the week after?

I think it falls on the head coach, he doesn't have the team focused.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Damn wtf is up with fans turning on the eagles side and fucking up our QB focus, we might as well be playing for the Eagles in the second half with how loud the crowd was for our offense that shit made me sick.

Glad I didn't go to this game probably would of ended up knocking out fellow niner fans yelling for Carr when we had POSSESSION! Retarded shit. Make noise when our offense has the ball with a chance to comeback? fucking stupid. Gore was having a shitty game too why was nobody yelling for Dixon?

Fuck it we might be the only team to come back from 0-5 in history, but if we lose against Oakland we need to try everybody we got, until we can find what kind of talent we have to keep for the next season.

I ain't defending Smith or nobody but our own crowd turning on a team like that when the game still up for grabs is fucking stupid. Specially when we are on offense.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Damn wtf is up with fans turning on the eagles side and fucking up our QB focus, we might as well be playing for the Eagles in the second half with how loud the crowd was for our offense that shit made me sick.

Glad I didn't go to this game probably would of ended up knocking out fellow niner fans yelling for Carr when we had POSSESSION! Retarded shit. Make noise when our offense has the ball with a chance to comeback? fucking stupid. Gore was having a shitty game too why was nobody yelling for Dixon?

Fuck it we might be the only team to come back from 0-5 in history, but if we lose against Oakland we need to try everybody we got, until we can find what kind of talent we have to keep for the next season.

I ain't defending Smith or nobody but our own crowd turning on a team like that when the game still up for grabs is fucking stupid. Specially when we are on offense.
I actually had no problem with fans booing alex and wanting carr (Even tho its not really an upgrade). Takes you back to the Tim Rattay/Ken Dorsey/Cody Pickett days lol.
Alex is a fuckin pussy

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I actually had no problem with fans booing alex and wanting carr (Even tho its not really an upgrade). Takes you back to the Tim Rattay/Ken Dorsey/Cody Pickett days lol.
Alex is a fuckin pussy
Boo our team when when there is still shit load of time on the clock, when we are on offense, when we still have a chance????? Have your ever played football before?

I had a feeling we were going to comeback until 49er fans turned into Eagles fans in an instant. Alex is a pussy that's why I'm saying fucks threw em off with the booing. It still looked like we were going to tie the game until Davis couldn't pass protect and let the guy hit the ball out of AS hands.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
If the Raiders are any indication, a new QB and head coach isn't really the answer. It's the right direction, but I don't think it will immediately turn them around.

I'm not sure exactly what SF needs to do to get things where they want, where they can start winning some games.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Boo our team when when there is still shit load of time on the clock, when we are on offense, when we still have a chance????? Have your ever played football before?

I had a feeling we were going to comeback until 49er fans turned into Eagles fans in an instant. Alex is a pussy that's why I'm saying fucks threw em off with the booing. It still looked like we were going to tie the game until Davis couldn't pass protect and let the guy hit the ball out of AS hands.
Yes i have. and the fans deserve to do as they please for overpaying their way into a game to see the shell of the Niners play, Regardless of time on the clock and all that, we knew, we fuckin knew alex wouldnt get it done, look at how many times its come to games like this, there is only 2 i can think of where he was successful (seattle and Denver during norv OC years). He panics way too easily (see fumble for td), he does that pussy ass roll to the right throw to the coach play too much, and when he decides to run, its very rare and does it when he shouldnt, and doesnt do it when he does. If ANYTHING, being booed should make you perform better, to shut the doubters up, cheering him didnt do shit, so fuck it, go the other route, and it seemed to work, then his leash got eased up, and he threw the game away as usual.

Dec 9, 2005
Give him credit for marching us down the field and scoring two touchdowns in a matter of minutes.

Then take that credit right back, for throwing the game losing interception.

Again, I can't completely throw the guy under the bus because he shows glimpses of being a decent QB...then he fucks it all up by doing something stupid. Sadly, its been the story of his career. Even more sad, is that we don't have anyone better than Alex.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Yes i have. and the fans deserve to do as they please for overpaying their way into a game to see the shell of the Niners play, Regardless of time on the clock and all that, we knew, we fuckin knew alex wouldnt get it done, look at how many times its come to games like this, there is only 2 i can think of where he was successful (seattle and Denver during norv OC years). He panics way too easily (see fumble for td), he does that pussy ass roll to the right throw to the coach play too much, and when he decides to run, its very rare and does it when he shouldnt, and doesnt do it when he does. If ANYTHING, being booed should make you perform better, to shut the doubters up, cheering him didnt do shit, so fuck it, go the other route, and it seemed to work, then his leash got eased up, and he threw the game away as usual.
Yea right did you forget the blown possession when retards where booing? That was crucial, that's when he fucked up threw it away. He only played better as dumb fucks shut up.

We knew he wouldn't get it done? What are you psychic?

That's what I call fans giving up on their own team. The chants were too early in the game, if they would of came later when we had absolutely no chance I would have not cared. There was still time for booing but at that moment it was the worse time to start.

If we lose against Oakland we need to open up a QB Challenge and have all our guys compete and see where it goes from there.

Jan 18, 2006
Give him credit for marching us down the field and scoring two touchdowns in a matter of minutes.

Then take that credit right back, for throwing the game losing interception.

Again, I can't completely throw the guy under the bus because he shows glimpses of being a decent QB...then he fucks it all up by doing something stupid. Sadly, its been the story of his career. Even more sad, is that we don't have anyone better than Alex.
Honestly those 2 tds although seemed clutch at the time but were basically garbage touchdowns cuz Philly softened there coverage. On that last drive they started blitzing and shit and Alex fucked up once again cuz his pocket presence isn't good enough.

Aug 9, 2006
as easy it is for a fan to say "go for it", you gotta be kidding yourselfs to think a nfl franchise will actually "tank it", this isnt the nba no draft picks are LOCKS, the nfl breeds different types of PEOPLE, they have WIN on their mind constant...if you dont, you dont get drafted even on special teams no exceptions...all this BS about "not a team player" BS...FOOTBALL IS THE ULTIMATE TEAM SPORT...if you get the "tank" mentality into a nfl player, im not sure he will ever be able to shake it

Apr 25, 2002
People were throwing him under the bus, which is understandable, but I didn't see any mentions of Frank Gore's 2 fumbles.
Despite Gore's fumbles, the defense allowed 20 points and we put up 24. Their other 7 came directly from Alex Smith.

It's just like last week when people were blaming Nate Clements for the loss, but everyone forgot that Alex killed 3 scoring drives and left 9+ points on the board. Had he not blown those drives, ATL would have been too far behind for that fumble to even matter.