Niner Fans: What Do You Think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Damn wtf is up with fans turning on the eagles side and fucking up our QB focus, we might as well be playing for the Eagles in the second half with how loud the crowd was for our offense that shit made me sick.

Glad I didn't go to this game probably would of ended up knocking out fellow niner fans yelling for Carr when we had POSSESSION! Retarded shit. Make noise when our offense has the ball with a chance to comeback? fucking stupid. Gore was having a shitty game too why was nobody yelling for Dixon?

Fuck it we might be the only team to come back from 0-5 in history, but if we lose against Oakland we need to try everybody we got, until we can find what kind of talent we have to keep for the next season.

I ain't defending Smith or nobody but our own crowd turning on a team like that when the game still up for grabs is fucking stupid. Specially when we are on offense.
The crowd booing is what fired Alex Smith up to begin with. He stopped being such a pussy and said fuck it after that. That throw to VD for the TD would have never been made if not for those boos. He NEVER anticipates shit like that, he usually has to see the guy get open before he makes the throw, which is why he holds onto the ball for too long.

Apr 25, 2002
as easy it is for a fan to say "go for it", you gotta be kidding yourselfs to think a nfl franchise will actually "tank it", this isnt the nba no draft picks are LOCKS, the nfl breeds different types of PEOPLE, they have WIN on their mind constant...if you dont, you dont get drafted even on special teams no exceptions...all this BS about "not a team player" BS...FOOTBALL IS THE ULTIMATE TEAM SPORT...if you get the "tank" mentality into a nfl player, im not sure he will ever be able to shake it
I never said the team would tank on purpose. I asked what Niner fans would think about it if they did. Shit, they're already tanking anyway.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
The crowd booing is what fired Alex Smith up to begin with. He stopped being such a pussy and said fuck it after that. That throw to VD for the TD would have never been made if not for those boos. He NEVER anticipates shit like that, he usually has to see the guy get open before he makes the throw, which is why he holds onto the ball for too long.
Did we watch the same game? I heard boos and Carr chants right after the return fumble TD, when we had possession and a chance to capitalize.

Fired up Alex Smith? It was a blown possession right after because it turned into an Eagles home game! How much time was left on the board?! AS got pissed because Singletary told him straight up "You got this much time left on the board and the game in your hands, what are you going to do about it?

Horrible timing for chanting shit, game wasn't over. Turning into the eagles 12th man pissed me off and should piss off any true Niner. Anger on AS blinding some of you from the main objective.

Again I ain't defending any single player, I'm defending our team as a whole organization. This a team sport at the end of the day.

Dec 2, 2006
Despite Gore's fumbles, the defense allowed 20 points and we put up 24. Their other 7 came directly from Alex Smith.

It's just like last week when people were blaming Nate Clements for the loss, but everyone forgot that Alex killed 3 scoring drives and left 9+ points on the board. Had he not blown those drives, ATL would have been too far behind for that fumble to even matter.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mlqMm5sifXs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mlqMm5sifXs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I don't know why i can not post a you tube.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mlqMm5sifXs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mlqMm5sifXs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I don't know why i can not post a you tube.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
So isnt it funny that..........

this thread has "Niner Fans" in the title and is asking Niner fans a question, and theres tons of raider fans in here?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 70
User Name Posts
FATAL NYGHTMARE 9
Defy 9
radiostationrep 8

Big Bhree 7
Rich 6
[-KoRp$-]559 4
LEE-ZILLA 69 3
MOREBASS 3
grind4mine 2
OutcastedOutlaw 2
Skizzy Ske 2
Meta4iCAL 1
psycko 1

DAT NIGGA TAZZ 1
corinthian 1
SFC I-Side 1
savage 1
DFresh77 1
BROWN GUERRERO 1
T-Rip 1
Masked Lemon 1
MooreBlock530 1
Artistic 1
p.ellz 1
WT SAVAGE 1
Townbizz23 1

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
No doubt, Alex hasn't played well. But a lot of my fellow Faithful are placing the blame SOLELY on Alex, which I don't think is fair.
it is because when the game is on the line, he should be the one able to win it, yes the defense and others should make it so its not like that, but getting a win is on the quarterback

Dec 9, 2005
True, but I think we've established already that Alex Smith isn't the guy you want to entrust to win the game for you with the game on the line.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Alex looks nervous in the 4 th all year - Lets go w/ someone else can't hurt us more .

LMAO @ The Raiders - Niner fans & our team will always be better know matter what the record ......

Raiders still play in a fucking baseball field - its 2010 guys tell Al to step it up & try going to your own home games so your shits not blacked out ....... Just sayin

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
See a pattern with Alex Smith games? He does ok the first 3 quarters, but not good enough to win. Once the 9ers are down by 3 scores then somehow Alex Smith drives the ball downfield. Why? Because both the offensive playbook opens up (go with the spread from the beginning and quit trying to run up the middle with no creativity) and the defense softens up. Plus he's more under pressure to score and has to do something.

Why not do that shit every series? Before last night's game I've never really seen as good of passing by Alex Smith (tight spirals, leading the receiver pretty good, etc...) but somehow he still manages to fuck up bigtime.

Alex Smith's inconsistency + our shitty coaching staff + mis-tackling D = 0-5.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
dude you are such a bitch.. giving up on the season??? that is something 49er fans would do.. thats some straight faggot shit bro.. That aint the mentality of a real football player or fan..
You'd do the same if JaMarcus Hustle was still your QB after 6 years.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
yeah but he isnt our QB now and he was our QB for less than 2 years total. Our Owner who you fags constantly drag through the mud knew when it was time to give up on Jamarcus and he cut his ass. Your team has try to make it work for the 6th season now.. Dont bring up Jamarcus and Alex Smith together and try to clown. Our team who is so dumb and doesnt know what theyre doing knew when the time was right. Us fans knew and our management knew and now he is an after thought..

6 years bro, Id be mad too..