Niner Fans: What Do You Think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I did see what he did today, but I also saw what he did his first couple games in Oakland. Let's just say it's not what he was doing in Washington.
^it's the same shit as in washington. Campbell is not a great QB. Neither is Smith. the difference is Campbell will actually take shots down the field and will likely still be in the NFL next year.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Hahaha

You guys still crying about your schedule... just face it the 49ers suck! So you guys wanna talk about how the Cards schedule is so much easier??? When we practically played the same teams or at least same level of competition of teams. We are 3-2 and yall are 0-5. hahaha! What now??! LOL

Yea how about them Cards.... Sitting on top of the NFC West!
Um Rams, Falcons, Raiders, Chargers, Saints is not the same as Seahawks, Saints, Chiefs, Falcons, Eagles.

Not the same schedule ya dumb fuck.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Cant really blame the defense when they on the field hella and alex smith aint doin shit, fuck david carr, and alex smith, throw in troy smith, id rather see what he has to offer

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I am not sold on Campbell yet, but he came in with the poise of a veteran today. I mean 97 and 83 yard touchdown drives if I am not mistaken? The Raiders may have finally got over the hump. We will know next week.
97 = the longest Raiders TD drive since 1997. He played great off the bench. I think he's a great backup to have behind Gradkowski, although if he continues to play with confidence maybe the team can get behind him. I think that's been one of the major things lacking with the Raiders QBs, confidence and the ability to lead a team. Gradkowski will fight for everything and the players love that and really play hard with him behind center. Campbell showed he can make plays, and if he continues to the players will stand behind him and help him win. It's great to finally know your QB is not losing games for you, but actually giving you a chance to win.

Dec 2, 2006
You called it.

But you do have to admit that he had his times when it seemed he would be a good head coach.
I think Singletary is a great motivator but never thought he was capable of making adjustments or making in game decisions beneficial to the Niners. I said that from day one. He seemed at times to have control of the locker room, but not the catagory that counts, Wins and Losses. Did you see his post game? The man knows his days are numbered.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Um Rams, Falcons, Raiders, Chargers, Saints is not the same as Seahawks, Saints, Chiefs, Falcons, Eagles.

there are only 2 games that are different on the schedule between the Cards & 9ers. By the end of the season y'all will have played damn near the exact same teams.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I think Singletary is a great motivator but never thought he was capable of making adjustments or making in game decisions beneficial to the Niners. I said that from day one. He seemed at times to have control of the locker room, but not the catagory that counts, Wins and Losses. Did you see his post game? The man knows his days are numbered.
I wish I could find where they stream postgame interviews.....I know this guy is a game or two from a Denny Green/Jim Mora meltdown and I wanna be watching when it happens.

God I loved that Denny Green postgame, that shit was the greatest thing ever

Dec 2, 2006
I wish I could find where they stream postgame interviews.....I know this guy is a game or two from a Denny Green/Jim Mora meltdown and I wanna be watching when it happens.

God I loved that Denny Green postgame, that shit was the greatest thing ever
If we hand them their asses next week, we will see it.lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
he was a dipshit for putting alex smith back in
You're an Ediot, Alex Smith did what no other 9er QB could've done, led them down the field to score touchdowns twice in a row. If he didn't get hit on that last play it might've been a completely different game. You think Carr would've done that?!?!?!?!

Mar 5, 2007

Can you read? See where I put "we practically played the same teams [/b]or at least same level of competition of teams[/b]"

Level of competition has been nearly the same... just look at their records.

May 8, 2008
Honestly I feel sorry for Alex Smith. I know blaming QB's for losses is the thing to do nowadays, and he definitely deserves blame for his share, but really tho.... where the fuck is Frank Gore? He has been mediocre at best through five games, and had a horrible game today with TWO LOST FUMBLES. A mediocre running game does nothing but put more pressure on a QB who really doesn't need any more.

Feb 26, 2006
I dont get why everyone's pullin for Luck/Locker. Wait another 2-3 years for another unproven QB to develop? Sure he'll be a hell of a lot better than Smith but, Gore, Davis, and Crabtree aren't going to be in their primes forever.

Niners need a proven NFL QB next season. Trade for a proven NFL QB or pick one up through Free Agency, because I'm honestly tired of waiting for this team to be playoff calibur.

The way it's looking now: Eagles aren't going to keep Kolb/Vick if they both want to be starters. Same with the Broncos. I don't see Orton being the QB much longer with Tebow in the picture. Plus Vick and Orton are both free agents next season.

just sayin.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol @ horton hears a who being a 49er.

Vick won't be a 9er, period. y'all need to go with Troy Smith or Nate Davis.

or what about Rex "unleash the dragon" Grossman? :cheeky:

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I dont get why everyone's pullin for Luck/Locker. Wait another 2-3 years for another unproven QB to develop? Sure he'll be a hell of a lot better than Smith but, Gore, Davis, and Crabtree aren't going to be in their primes forever.

Niners need a proven NFL QB next season. Trade for a proven NFL QB or pick one up through Free Agency, because I'm honestly tired of waiting for this team to be playoff calibur.

The way it's looking now: Eagles aren't going to keep Kolb/Vick if they both want to be starters. Same with the Broncos. I don't see Orton being the QB much longer with Tebow in the picture. Plus Vick and Orton are both free agents next season.

just sayin.
Look at the top QBs that have come out and made an immediate impact for their teams the past few years: Bradford, Mark Sanchez, Josh Freeman, Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco.

Bradford, Sanchez, Ryan, & Flacco were going to be good QBs in the NFL and so far that's been true.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Best young QB performance of recent history goes to ben rapistburger. 13-0 starting first year, superbowl ring second year. A good QB can immediately change the entire face of the franchise.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
LIKE I SAID BEFORE IMA ENJOY WATCHIN THE NINERS LOSE UNTIL ALEX SMITH IS NOT QB, HE JUST DOESN'T WIN, IS HE MORE TALENTED THAN SHAUN HILL? YEP, DID HE WIN MORE THEN SHAUN HILL? NO, WASN'T SHAUN HILL LIKE 7-3 AS OUR STARTER?
10-6 per pro football reference