Niner Fans: What Do You Think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
So isnt it funny that..........

this thread has "Niner Fans" in the title and is asking Niner fans a question, and theres tons of raider fans in here?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 70
User Name Posts
FATAL NYGHTMARE 9
Defy 9
radiostationrep 8

Big Bhree 7
Rich 6
[-KoRp$-]559 4
LEE-ZILLA 69 3
MOREBASS 3
grind4mine 2
OutcastedOutlaw 2
Skizzy Ske 2
Meta4iCAL 1
psycko 1

DAT NIGGA TAZZ 1
corinthian 1
SFC I-Side 1
savage 1
DFresh77 1
BROWN GUERRERO 1
T-Rip 1
Masked Lemon 1
MooreBlock530 1
Artistic 1
p.ellz 1
WT SAVAGE 1
Townbizz23 1
when I saw this thread I wasn't gonna post in in until I saw this:

Everyone else is welcome to throw their 2 cents in as well.
soooo why you complaining chree? you post in Raiders offseason & season threads

THIS AIN'T 85, HAVING A RUNNING TEAM AIN'T GONNA WIN YOU SHIT LOOK AT THE PANTHERS, PLUS THE NINERS DEFENSE ISN'T THE 85 BEARS OR THE RAVENS FROM 01, SINGLETARY WANTS TO RUN THE BALL PLAY GOOD DEFENSE AND MISTAKE FREE FOOTBALL, TOO BAD YOU HAVE A QB THAT MAKES TOO MANY MISTAKES
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS. They have relied on Running & Defense and went to the playoffs last year when people didn't expect them to. They are doing pretty damn good with LT now as well. Sanchez is coo, but he hasn't graduated to a great/elite QB yet.
I don't know what you watched, but I was AT the game. While I didn't participate in the booing or the Carr chants, I understand why the majority of the crowd did.

A chance to capitalize on WHAT? A 2 touchdown deficit? Seriously?

The possession following the loudest boos I've ever heard resulted in the first of 2 TDs.

Does it matter? Did you see how the team looked at that point? Nobody saw any sort of comeback in that team if they continued playing the way they were and I firmly believe they would have if the crowd didn't get on their asses, especially Alex Smith.

He got pissed because he was about to get benched. He was about to get benched because the fans were booing him out of the stadium. Make the connection.

Give me a break. The game was done. Without those chants and boos, Alex doesn't start playing aggressively at the end of the game and we lose by 17 instead of 3.

You must not be watching the same Alex Smith as everyone else.

A lot of true Niner fans were participating in those boos.

By the way, the crowd made no more noise during the 49ers' offensive snaps than it usually does, so I don't know where you get this Eagles 12th man bullshit. Do you even know how the 12th man benefits a defense?
I agree with this shit, there are certain times when fans dictate what happens on field. When Jamarcus was stinking it up there was a sea of boos for him and he eventually got benched (then released).

why these motherfuckers in a Niner fans thread? seriously.......

I'm gonna laugh if the Raiders don't win more than 5 games this season......raiders fans will still say they're the better team lol...

at least I can sit here and let you know that my team the 49ers are trash this year due to our coaching & QB problem...
this is also pretty dumb, I already addressed why other fans (not just of the Raiders, but it seems certain 9er fans on here always gotta talk about us) are here, but right now it's obvious that it's not simply a QB & coach problem. Yes, a better QB would help. With a different coach, who knows. But that's not addressing the fact that your defense is giving up points or that your O-Line is letting the QB get hit or that Gore has fumbilitis.
WHO THE HELL HERE THINKS THAT? IM PRETTY SURE 90% HERE KNOW THE NINERS SUCK, WHO HERE STILL THINKS THE NINERS ARE HELLA GOOD? THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS WE KNOW THE NINERS ARE BETTER THEN AN 0-5 TEAM BUT THEY ARE BECAUSE OF STUPID SHIT
there are several posts in this thread saying that the 9ers are better than the Raiders. and it's not like we're are trying to say "our team is better than yours", it's mainly to say "quit acting like your winless team is better than a team with wins." Meta already addressed that tho, and I addressed it in another thread.

but fuck it. I'll be at the homies house on Sunday watching the game surrounded by 9er fans and will hope for a victory but won't really be trippin if we lose. I know that when either team wins, fans of the losing teams will have excuses, but not me. I'm looking forward to when we play the Broncos. Hopefully we can beat them, then contain Marshawn Lynch who will be running on his "own turf" when the seachickens face us, that way the next week we might be competing for top of the AFC West when the Chiefs come to town.

I know I'll never hear the end of the 9ers/Raiders bullshit as long as I live in the bay and post on this site, but I just hope it dies down by this time next week. I'm tired of that shit.

Apr 25, 2002
But that's not addressing the fact that your defense is giving up points or that your O-Line is letting the QB get hit or that Gore has fumbilitis.
Even with the defense giving up points and Gore fumbling, they were in position to win 3 of the 5 games only to have Alex Smith piss away the game. As for the O-Line, their play is the common excuse for Alex sucking dick, but he's been sacked 10 times this year and hasn't been hit all that much outside of those sacks. He's not getting hit on every play like people think. Sure, there have been plays where they failed completely, but it's not happening that often. He has enough time to make something happen on the majority of his pass plays, but he holds onto the ball too long because he doesn't anticipate a receiver breaking free of coverage. Watch any good QB and you'll see them throw to a receiver that isn't open at the time of the throw, but gets open by the time the ball gets to where he's going. That's anticipation. Alex can't do that. He needs to SEE the receiver break free and be open before he even attempts to make that pass. That takes too long in the NFL.

Alex Smith isn't the only problem, but he's the single biggest problem on the team.