"Name That Tune" Super Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
never thought id ask about a Mistah FAB song but what's that freestyle or maybe it's just an original song, one of the lines goes like "eat shrimp don't fuck with you if you a wimp...." sumthin like that, thanks in advance

Feb 12, 2004
fonkevan91 said:
whats that song theyve been playing on 106. the hook goes something like "and if you see me dancin... turf in the air heater in my pants" has keak and someone else
Anyone know the name of this one? I've been hearing it on 94.9. Its got Quinn, Fab and Keak.

Oct 21, 2006
popular Mac dre song

It's hella laid back, but NOT "not my job." It's got low strings that are the main melody of the song. his flow is hella relaxed and in one of the first lines he says "caddys, benzes."

Thx for the move, mod, I forgot about this thread.

Also what mac dre song: "let the 15s knock and im fuckin em up"

Feb 15, 2006
Whats that snippet that they play in the intro of Messy Marv's What you know bout me pt.2?

it goes..."everybodys knowin that, this is how we get down. iced out, priced out cuz we the shit now. Mac 11s, extended clips now. This is how we running round, got you niggas talkin bout. "

Oct 5, 2006
i heard this song N i wanted to know who sings it N the name.
the chorus goes slow-
jus smoke N blow a blunt with me
i like marijuana
you like marijuana
we like marijuana
legalize marijuana

anybody know this song?

skee

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
any one know the name or the artist of this song,they play it on wild 94.9 and i remeber hearing when the song was over the guy on the radio said somthing about soo crispy.that might be the name of the song and also the song didnt sound bayish.hope this helps.thx