"Name That Tune" Super Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Ok there's umpteen MILLION posts asking to identify songs....now we're just gonna have one large thread for it....If u want to inquire about a song, post in here. All others will be deleted!

Jun 3, 2006
i cant get this shit out of my head i dont know what the fuck song it is

tons of fun
i got the tommy gun
30 odd 6
with extra clips
so run for your mommy son
you pulled a no no
now you got a boo boo

May 17, 2004
heard a song last night..i remember the chorus saying "what it do, what it dont do....something....wild out cuz thats our culture" thats all i got but i know there was more than one person on the track

Jun 3, 2006
Da6Footah said:
I heard a song and the hook says something about being hyphy and yadidmean.
i heard that shit too..is that the one with the guy rappin and its got that beat behind it..i forget but i know what song you talkin about

Oct 7, 2005
UCDgreek said:
heard a song last night..i remember the chorus saying "what it do, what it dont do....something....wild out cuz thats our culture" thats all i got but i know there was more than one person on the track
I think you talkin about "Cuzzo What It Do" by The Mossie feat. Turf Talk

Nov 6, 2004
jr916 said:
i cant get this shit out of my head i dont know what the fuck song it is

tons of fun
i got the tommy gun
30 odd 6
with extra clips
so run for your mommy son
you pulled a no no
now you got a boo boo
thats begee "cant fuck with me" off of young joker's album, forgot the name. that song is fucking dope begee goes off on that shit.

Jun 3, 2006
backwood_burna_ said:
thats begee "cant fuck with me" off of young joker's album, forgot the name. that song is fucking dope begee goes off on that shit.
man good lookin for real,that shit been on mind for like a week...give me a couple days and ill find the tape and name of it..good shit though