"Name That Tune" Super Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zestways said:
anyone know the name of that song when yuk says somethin like
" say my name 3 times like the candyman" or some shit like that. i think its yuk.
C-BO & Killa Tay ft. Yukmouth - "My Hood" from the Moment Of Truth album. As you can prolly tell it's one of my favorite songs.

May 12, 2004
ok i need help here..im lookin for a Rob lo single..i had it a couple of years ago and cant remember what album it was off..i think it might have been from a comp..it was before his first album dropped..I cant remember if he had any songs on 18 wit a bullet..but for some reason i think it might have been on that..i know this isnt that much info to work off but id apprecaite it if you guys threw some song names out there and maybe i will reconize it..thanks

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
RemHenOrNothin said:
so whats the name of this song? "I'm evil, I hurt people, i shoot them out the sky like low flyings seagulls" Anyone know? thanx in advance yall
i know its off of treal tv 2 soundtrack....i just found mine in a box

number 9

Sep 23, 2006
???? WHat Keak Da Sneak Song is This ?????

The one where he raps over the Bravehearts "Oochie Wally" beat?

Does anyone know the name of this joint, or the album that I can find it on?

Shit...has anyone even heard this shit?

throw a wire at ya boy...

Feb 15, 2006
help wit dis messy marv song....its got a girl in it, dont noe who...

it goes "24 spinning on the escalade, iced out 24 carats, u can call it pimpin, i call it gettin money"

it ends wit him sayin shit bout spinners being bootsy.

yall noe wuts the track n were its from?

May 12, 2004
DukeNaintEZ said:
ok i need help here..im lookin for a Rob lo single..i had it a couple of years ago and cant remember what album it was off..i think it might have been from a comp..it was before his first album dropped..I cant remember if he had any songs on 18 wit a bullet..but for some reason i think it might have been on that..i know this isnt that much info to work off but id apprecaite it if you guys threw some song names out there and maybe i will reconize it..thanks

anyone??..i listened to 18 wit a bullet and its not on there

Nov 28, 2005
DukeSkywalker said:
far from hyphy but it's got "aint no sunshine when she's gone, only darkness everyday" (not dmx) i though it was demastas but haven't found it.
lol , that shit is funny but teen wolf is the oreginal ghost rider, it was urban surfing on the wolf mobile, and he would sniff out and find styles chronic sack lmao ol school shit

Aug 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Track from years ago, and had a girl singing the chorus:

"Bay Area....ain't hokey.....Bay Area....ain't hokey."

I can't remember if it was some Conscious Daughters shit, or just had the girl singing the chorus or what! Google gettin me nowhere.

Please please please help me remember!