"Name That Tune" Super Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
LIL JON SHOUTIN OUT TO THE BAY

AY, MY BOI TOLD ME ABOUT LIL JON DOIN A SONG TO THE BAY AND A PART WENT LIKE

"IF U FROM PITTSBURG, U FROM THE BAY

IF U FROM ANTIOCH, U FROM THE BAY

IF U FROM VALLEJO, U FROM THE BAY..." N SO ON...

I DONT BELIEVE THAT SHIT, BUT IF ANYONE ELSE HEARD IT, WUT IZ THE SONG CALLED SO I CAN CHECK IT OUT..

Oct 1, 2006
i asked if any one knows what song this is before but didnt get an answer so i will give it another try i heard this song and i think its by brotha lynch but i am not sure cuz i just heard him saying "i put your father in a body bag"or somthing like that and it kept repeating a few times can anyone help me out thanks in advance

May 31, 2006
alright another Treal TV 2 song question.. it's not on the soundtrack but it's a Yukmouth song.. he's flowin with his backpack on up on a stage, i don't remember how it goes at the moment but it's the only song he had in there besides Senorita..

thanks in advance..

Mar 28, 2006
I remember bumpin this mac dre track about 2 or 3 years ago.. I Think maybe it coulda been on the Treal T.V. 1 sound track but looking at the tracklisting nothing pops out to me. He says...

"I'm evil, I hurt people, i shoot them out the sky like low flyings seagulls"

anyone kno wat song this is thanks!

Mar 28, 2006
LayzieThaKid_07 said:
On Treal TV 1.....mac dres hugging a white beezy thats crying...

the song play and goes like this..... "Making them bitches cry...and nigga don't ask me why..i throw that pimp shit cuz i know that pimp shit"

whats the name of that song???

Thanx
i believe its
Mac Dre - What Cha Like