"Name That Tune" Super Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006
I believe its Mac Mall's verse, but I don't know what song its from.

something something "like a sherm hit burnin big holes in your lungs, I spit that angeldust, one hit headbusters"

Those probably aren't the exact lyrics, but you get the idea.

T.I.P. CA$H

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
BAYBOY34 said:
Ay Does Anyone Know The Name Of The Song When Mac Dre Says Im The King Of The Hill You See The Bling In My Grill

i keep it elegent, im hella bent if it aint bout money boy its irrelevent, hella tint on my windows, on my benzo...people see my rims say can i spin those?

slappin ass track, only place i heard it was on track 35 on tale of two andres.....its jus a clip tho

Jan 1, 2006
Song name... who sings it etc

Trying to find a song featuring Too Short

Goes

"(oh oh oh do me baby)
Sup baby, it's Too Short
(Don't be shy taste like honey)"

And that's all I can remember
It's not the Humpty Dance

May 22, 2007
i need the name of the song that talks about grandaddy...whole song..i think the chorus just repeats the word grandaddy...
says something about getting the munchies going to jack in the box?

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
iamshawno23 said:
i need the name of the song that talks about grandaddy...whole song..i think the chorus just repeats the word grandaddy...
says something about getting the munchies going to jack in the box?
Laroo & Keak - Granddaddy California?

Oct 21, 2006
ElToro05 said:
He might have said it in another thread but it was merged.
Yeah that's what happened.

What's this song:
new song that's been on the radio, and they say Zion I in the beginning. it's not Hit Em Up or Roll On Out
ZION I.. STAND UP.. and then the song changes. I just heard it yesterday and found out what it was, but I forgot. it's some club song sorta

Jan 30, 2006
ahhhh i cant find this too short song i used to have......

"how you gona ball if you got no hustle, how you gon pimp if you got no game, how you wanna fight if you know you can tussle"

What is this one called.

Oct 21, 2006
- new song that's been on the radio, and they say Zion I in the beginning. it's not Hit Em Up or Roll On Out
ZION I.. STAND UP.. and then the song changes. I just heard it yesterday and found out what it was, but I forgot. it's some club song sorta

- "bubububububublock shit turf shit"

Mar 12, 2006
bimmerlohver said:
ahhhh i cant find this too short song i used to have......

"how you gona ball if you got no hustle, how you gon pimp if you got no game, how you wanna fight if you know you can tussle"

What is this one called.
IM PRETTY $HO THAT IS OFF THE ALBUM "BLOW THE WHI$TLE"