"Name That Tune" Super Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Aight hey CAN SUMBODII PLEASE LET ME KNO WAT THIS SONG IS?!?it goes sumthin lik "Pockets On Swole,Rippers On Stand By".keep hearin it in tha club so i know it aint dat far underground.sumbodii PLEASE LET ME KNO!

Feb 15, 2006
skee said:
any one know the name or the artist of this song,they play it on wild 94.9 and i remeber hearing when the song was over the guy on the radio said somthing about soo crispy.that might be the name of the song and also the song didnt sound bayish.hope this helps.thx
crispy by kinfolk ~non bay song for sure~

http://www.myspace.com/kinfolkkiashine1

download it der. ur welcome bitches.

Jan 18, 2006
Aight hey CAN SUMBODII PLEASE LET ME KNO WAT THIS SONG IS?!?it goes sumthin lik "Pockets On Swole,Rippers On Stand By".keep hearin it in tha club so i know it aint dat far underground.sumbodii PLEASE LET ME KNO!

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
swadenoonan said:
Search this thread pretty sure been posted a couple times before.

Nov 20, 2005
the song from GHETTO GUMBO DVD wit LEE MAJORS --dru down was outside a box chev--the chrous was "we some stunnas" we some stunnas?? who is the song by??

some one said --GROUP FROM THE 50'S CALLED THE FIVE THE COVER HAS A ORANGE BOX CHEV SUPA UNDERGROUND ANYBODY HAVE CD OR INFO WERE I CAN GET ONE??!!!!

Mar 12, 2006
AIGHT I HEARD THIS SONG ABOUT 4 YEARZ AGO IM PRETTY DAMN SHO IT WAS MAC DRE.. THE HOOK GO LIKE.. "PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK WHY YOU SMOKE SO MUCH WEED.. WHY YOUR PANTS SAGGIN WHY YOU SIPPIN HENNESSY".. IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT ITD BE APPRECIATED

Oct 21, 2006
Also what mac dre song: "let the 15s knock and im fuckin em up"

And some new song that's been on the radio, and they say Zion I in the beginning. it's not Hit Em Up or Roll On Out
ZION I.. STAND UP.. and then the song changes. I just heard it yesterday and found out what it was, but I forgot. it's some club song sorta

Feb 12, 2006
City Situation said:
Also what mac dre song: "let the 15s knock and im fuckin em up"

And some new song that's been on the radio, and they say Zion I in the beginning. it's not Hit Em Up or Roll On Out
ZION I.. STAND UP.. and then the song changes. I just heard it yesterday and found out what it was, but I forgot. it's some club song sorta
I only know that song because it's one of my favorite dre verses ever - It's Back 2 My mission - off of Do You Remember.

'...let the 15's slam and i'm fuckin em up,
They can't understand how i bounce my head,
Smokin on a joint at a light that's red.
Niggas can't be me but they wish they could,
The light turnt green then I hit the hood.

so classic

Oct 21, 2006
707Dizz707 said:
I only know that song because it's one of my favorite dre verses ever - It's Back 2 My mission - off of Do You Remember.

'...let the 15's slam and i'm fuckin em up,
They can't understand how i bounce my head,
Smokin on a joint at a light that's red.
Niggas can't be me but they wish they could,
The light turnt green then I hit the hood.

so classic
Oh shit I knew I had that song. Yea I love that song I just remembered the line and couldnt remember the song. That song is amazing. I thought it was off the Khayree comp tho?

Feb 12, 2006
City Situation said:
Oh shit I knew I had that song. Yea I love that song I just remembered the line and couldnt remember the song. That song is amazing. I thought it was off the Khayree comp tho?
yeah, it's also on the Blackalation - i figured he wanted to know which MD album it was off of. I've bought almost all of those khayree instrumentals off iTunes - shit is so sick to sample and kick back to.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Anyone know hat song this is. It's Johnny Ca$h I think and he says "Kick rocks lil mama kick rocks". Lol I think it's him or a Money Gang track. I think it maybe In Motion.