My dog needs help!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2006
your dog should be ok, i had a homeboi who had anger issues and took off on his dog for barking hella early in the morning waking him up and shit.. his dog was limping too..
should be ok in a couple of days .. if he's still limping after the 3rd or 4th day bring him to a vet.

C

CcytzO_Loc

fucc your dog.....

wait i dont mean that literally i know you a virgin but thats not the answer......

on another note id bite you if i was your dog....why the fucc you puttin him in a trucc bed like he some big ass mafuccin rott or bulldog or something....let the lil mafucca ride on your lap next time.....

C

CcytzO_Loc

oh yeah and im gonna go ahead and certify this as another punk ass EMO THREAD.....

Mar 12, 2005
LMAO! So much for a bulldog huh? Ruff Ruff or argh argh(in pain) LOL! RedRum69 is like that bum outside of my work that asks me for money and i tell him NO each fucking day. I tell him fuck off because I see you buying a syringe and a sack each day so fuck off, but he never gets it. Just like this mocoso RedRum69.

C

CcytzO_Loc

his name is redrum559....we all know he aint been close enough to any pussy to use the number 69.....

Nov 16, 2006
stfu cytzo you fuckin drugg addict go buy some drugs and over dose yourself you stupid low life get off this fuckin forum go look at your 3 inch dick and be proud of your self stupid bitch

and nine2five go suck a dick bitch get off this forum already your on it 24/7 like they were paying u to fuckin moderate this shit, loololol your porbly going to say something bout me being daddies boy or a virgin that shits fuckin old cop some new shit you think that bothers me naw., same goes for those other stupid faggotz
and lil dan go punch your self in the face, it probly wont do any good cause you aint strong enough to even bend a eyelash.
by the way my dog got a cast....