My dog needs help!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lmao

coondogg...right..especially right after my "emo threads" thread....

thats exactly what i was saying

peopl aint feelin that shit

and how the FUCK do you not have the intelligence to do a google search using your cities name and the word "vet"

some of yall are hella subservient. big word, i know, look it up.
wait....thats probably too hard to do

:/

Nov 27, 2006
for all the retards out there
sub·ser·vi·ent –adjective
1.serving or acting in a subordinate capacity; subordinate.
2.servile; excessively submissive; obsequious: subservient persons; subservient conduct.
3.useful in promoting a purpose or end.

Jun 5, 2004
coondogg26 said:
for all the retards out there
sub·ser·vi·ent –adjective
1.serving or acting in a subordinate capacity; subordinate.
2.servile; excessively submissive; obsequious: subservient persons; subservient conduct.
3.useful in promoting a purpose or end.
thank you i learned something today

C

CcytzO_Loc

Gas One said:
lmao

coondogg...right..especially right after my "emo threads" thread....

thats exactly what i was saying

peopl aint feelin that shit

and how the FUCK do you not have the intelligence to do a google search using your cities name and the word "vet"

some of yall are hella subservient. big word, i know, look it up.
wait....thats probably too hard to do

:/
you know i damn near made a thread about this but i felt like i would just be following the same path and it wasnt worth the time cuz i really dont care but on the same note i cant help but notice it and wonder wtf????....mafuccaz really love attention no matter how they get it..... coming on here asking dumb ass shit that you could easily research yourself or even be better off asking your next door nieghbor rather than make a thread on a gangsta rap message board,where you know hella foos will talk shit and clown you but you do it anyways......

Dec 25, 2003
Aint no fuckin virgins in Fresno.

Callin Fresno broads hos is respectful. You could almost get some drive by pussy yellin out the passenger window. Just tell em you are not from Fresno or any of its surrounding areas and they will see you a ticket out.

When living in Fresno, even Tracy is an upgrade.

And they really do be some hoes out there on sobrinos.

I think Redrum is defying the laws of sociology, human psychology, and physics staying a virgin in the 559. He must have tourette's or some major issue we have not been able to identify as yet.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
WHITE DEVIL said:
Aint no fuckin virgins in Fresno.

Callin Fresno broads hos is respectful. You could almost get some drive by pussy yellin out the passenger window. Just tell em you are not from Fresno or any of its surrounding areas and they will see you a ticket out.

When living in Fresno, even Tracy is an upgrade.

And they really do be some hoes out there on sobrinos.

I think Redrum is defying the laws of sociology, human psychology, and physics staying a virgin in the 559. He must have tourette's or some major issue we have not been able to identify as yet.
goog point