My dog needs help!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
REDRUM559 said:
by the way my dog got a cast....
hey man maybe you can help me out then, I just shot my dog with a crossbow, but his dumbass gots blood all over my carpet and shit so i kicked him.... hes all running around with the arrow sticking out of his head....think itll fall out on its own? imma wait like 2 weeks and see... plus I dont know how to use a phonebook so i dunno where the nearest vet is, so fuck it i guess.

C

CcytzO_Loc

redrum559....you shouldnt mention the word dicc so much in your posts when youve never gotten any pussy.....your hella suspect right now you know that right????

Jun 5, 2004
REDRUM559 said:
stfu cytzo you fuckin drugg addict go buy some drugs and over dose yourself you stupid low life get off this fuckin forum go look at your 3 inch dick and be proud of your self stupid bitch

and nine2five go suck a dick bitch get off this forum already your on it 24/7 like they were paying u to fuckin moderate this shit, loololol your porbly going to say something bout me being daddies boy or a virgin that shits fuckin old cop some new shit you think that bothers me naw., same goes for those other stupid faggotz
and lil dan go punch your self in the face, it probly wont do any good cause you aint strong enough to even bend a eyelash.
lol @ ending that angry raging post with

"ooh by the way my dog gotta cast"

Dec 25, 2003
I think redrum is slowly morphing into some azcaryda shit where he makes fun of himself.

I think when he gets there we should ban him on the spot.

Like the fat kid who makes fun of himself and laughs when you pick on him.

Jun 5, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
I think redrum is slowly morphing into some azcaryda shit where he makes fun of himself.

I think when he gets there we should ban him on the spot.

Like the fat kid who makes fun of himself and laughs when you pick on him.
people can make fun of the fat kid all they want, but at least he aint a virgin lol

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
REDRUM559 said:
stfu cytzo you fuckin drugg addict go buy some drugs and over dose yourself you stupid low life get off this fuckin forum go look at your 3 inch dick and be proud of your self stupid bitch

and nine2five go suck a dick bitch get off this forum already your on it 24/7 like they were paying u to fuckin moderate this shit, loololol your porbly going to say something bout me being daddies boy or a virgin that shits fuckin old cop some new shit you think that bothers me naw., same goes for those other stupid faggotz
and lil dan go punch your self in the face, it probly wont do any good cause you aint strong enough to even bend a eyelash.
Dont worry what im doing in this forum dude, i have a life, im doin fine, your the one with the problems buddy. I wish I did get paid to be on here that would be a sweet lot in life. I think the reason everyone (not just me) laughs at you histarically everytime you post, is you dont seem to think anything of being a bean stealing, daddy loving, getting your "bitch" sucked, virgin, bitch, and if I didnt bother you, you would have responded by always quoting whatever i say about you. You need to log off for a few days sit down with you rat in a cast and rethink your life, go out and get a job, pull your dads thumb out of your ass, and move along in life. Now I know youre probably not reading all this, and youre already responding calling me a faggot or something, but when you lay down in your bunk bed tonight, kiss your chihuahua goodnight, and daddy tucks you in, remember this I am 155 miles away getting pussy, I hope that helps you sleep bitch.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
NiNe2FiVe said:
Dont worry what im doing in this forum dude, i have a life, im doin fine, your the one with the problems buddy. I wish I did get paid to be on here that would be a sweet lot in life. I think the reason everyone (not just me) laughs at you histarically everytime you post, is you dont seem to think anything of being a bean stealing, daddy loving, getting your "bitch" sucked, virgin, bitch, and if I didnt bother you, you would have responded by always quoting whatever i say about you. You need to log off for a few days sit down with you rat in a cast and rethink your life, go out and get a job, pull your dads thumb out of your ass, and move along in life. Now I know youre probably not reading all this, and youre already responding calling me a faggot or something, but when you lay down in your bunk bed tonight, kiss your chihuahua goodnight, and daddy tucks you in, remember this I am 155 miles away getting pussy, I hope that helps you sleep bitch.
youre mean.

:(

if i was in his position id probaby beat off and cry at the same time in response to this.