My dog needs help!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
I have a chihuaha and we had put him on the bed of the truck but he fell off and hes been limping and i checked his right paw and it was hella hot and swollen i noticed a little part between his small toe and his index finger that theyre was a little thing sticking out, im guessing his paw or finger is broken..
Do any of you know what i should do, and if i take it to a vet what would be the cost i should be expecting.?
Please b serious.

Nov 16, 2006
hes been limping all day and i dont know where the nearest vet hospital is and its kind of late i put this cream they put on cattle and goats and shit to help with the pain.

Feb 9, 2003
Who cares what the cost would be? Your little bitch virgin ass is getting daddy and mommy to buy you a truck to customize and you sitll ain't getting no play, so obviously money ain't no issue. Think of the dog on this one.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
REDRUM559 said:
I have a chihuaha and we had put him on the bed of the truck but he fell off and hes been limping and i checked his right paw and it was hella hot and swollen i noticed a little part between his small toe and his index finger that theyre was a little thing sticking out, im guessing his paw or finger is broken..
Do any of you know what i should do, and if i take it to a vet what would be the cost i should be expecting.?
Please b serious.
dont let these assholes tell you what to do, i say wait it out, let the dog suffer through the night, and if it isnt better in the morning shoot it in the face, and then yourself