Mixerr Reviews now has a YouTube channel!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I have money for sell outs get at me Mixerr @Mixerr . I can give you so much moneys. You will never have to work again - but you'll have to review everything I tell you and you'll have to give it the rating I tell you to give it.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I have money for sell outs get at me Mixerr @Mixerr . I can give you so much moneys. You will never have to work again - but you'll have to review everything I tell you and you'll have to give it the rating I tell you to give it.
You are a White Canadian Norteno from Colorado, Frank aka Mac Jebus aka Filth Dee bka the canadia killa.

....your moneys are no good in Austin, Texas.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So Mac Jesu is Filth Dee and 2-0-Sixxx is Rasan? Just when you think you know someone :siccness:
we've been bamboozled by the best of the best.

these gangsters been catfishin the whole sicc community for a decade, except Mixerr @Mixerr because NEMO @NEMO wouldn't approve his request for 6 years.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You are a White Canadian Norteno from Colorado, Frank aka Mac Jebus aka Filth Dee bka the canadia killa.

....your moneys are no good in Austin, Texas.
lets let Mixerr @Mixerr decide. this is the last person who sold out to me:

what u think mixerr