Mixerr Reviews now has a YouTube channel!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
This is what my SPM album review will look like on Mixerr Album Reviews.

Mixerr Album Reviews #250

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will review Reveille Park by SPM. This album was released on Dope House Records and distributed by WEA Latina Music in 2002. Smooth down south rhymes over Spanish raps.

Juan Gotti's girlfriend (chick) make an appearance on the intro. The Beach House is that down south playalistic pimp type of rap. Red Beams and Rice is a rags to riches story tale. In other words, SPM went from Red Beans and Rice to Red Beams and Rice. He tells about his childhood dealing drugs and doing all sorts of crazy ass shit. He talks about his upcoming as a drug dealer. It ain't nothing but a come up!

However there were a few songs that sucked on this album. Hotel Lady is a skippable skit. So is Suckaz and Hataz. Most of the songs are freestyles. It ain't nothing but a come up! Despite the album being well-produced and well-designed, this album was given a 3/5*** star rating with most critics. It was mainly a 3 star effort.
Even though SPM is a piece of shit child molester, his music still lives on. It's too bad he's fucked up. SPM was a great Mexican rap artist.

I rate this album, Reveille Park, 4/5****.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
This is what my SPM album review will look like on Mixerr Album Reviews.

Mixerr Album Reviews #250

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will review Reveille Park by SPM. This album was released on Dope House Records and distributed by WEA Latina Music in 2002. Smooth down south rhymes over Spanish raps.

Juan Gotti's girlfriend (chick) make an appearance on the intro. The Beach House is that down south playalistic pimp type of rap. Red Beams and Rice is a rags to riches story tale. In other words, SPM went from Red Beans and Rice to Red Beams and Rice. He tells about his childhood dealing drugs and doing all sorts of crazy ass shit. He talks about his upcoming as a drug dealer. It ain't nothing but a come up!

However there were a few songs that sucked on this album. Hotel Lady is a skippable skit. So is Suckaz and Hataz. Most of the songs are freestyles. It ain't nothing but a come up! Despite the album being well-produced and well-designed, this album was given a 3/5*** star rating with most critics. It was mainly a 3 star effort.
Even though SPM is a piece of shit child molester, his music still lives on. It's too bad he's fucked up. SPM was a great Mexican rap artist.

I rate this album, Reveille Park, 4/5****.

Ok... So this is just a preview of your review? lol

You just told us everything there is to know about this shitty album and I still have to wait til later this summer to see your review on youtube?

You're failing like a mofo.... Please start smoking meth and get some stuff done for once.

-A True Fan... & A Collector.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Recent troubling developments prompt me to revisit a subject I've discussed in the past: Mixerr Reviews and his plan to diminish our will to live. But before I continue, allow me to explain that he refuses to come to terms with reality. Mixerr Reviews prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination. Given the tenor of our times, as our society continues to unravel, more and more people will be grasping for straws, grasping for something to hold onto, grasping for something that promises to give them the sense of security and certainty that they so desperately need. These are the kinds of people Mixerr Reviews preys upon. My only wonder is, What demons possessed him to cast the world into nuclear holocaust? I once asked Mixerr Reviews that question; I am still waiting for an answer. In the meantime, let me point out that if I may be so bold, Mixerr Reviews is trying to get us to acquiesce to a Faustian bargain. In the short term this bargain may help us change the direction in which our society is headed. Unfortunately, in the long term it will enable Mixerr Reviews to put the prisoners in charge of running the prison.

What conclusion should we draw from Mixerr Reviews's mottos? How about that I am tired of listening to Mixerr Reviews's thrasonical bilge? Mixerr Reviews's ignorance is encyclopedic. There are different ways of reconciling oneself to this unpleasant, yet clearly disdainful, fact. Some people see nothing at all, or rather, want to see nothing. Others are perfectly well aware of the namby-pamby consequences which this plague must and will some day induce, but only shrug their shoulders, convinced that nothing can be done, so the only thing to do is to leave things alone.

Make special note of that point because Mixerr Reviews argues that his comments are Right with a capital R. I wish I could suggest some incontrovertible chain of apodictic reasoning that would overcome this argument, but the best I can do is the following: Honest people will admit that he hopes to finance a propaganda of intensive deception that induces sane and sober people to control your bank account, your employment, your personal safety, and your mind. Concerned people are not afraid to honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. And sensible people know that if Mixerr Reviews is going to talk about higher standards then he needs to live by those higher standards. Finally, to those of you who are faithfully helping me break the neck of Mixerr Reviews's policy of defeatism once and for all, let me extend, as always, my deepest gratitude and my most affectionate regards.