Mixerr Reviews now has a YouTube channel!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
So you're just gonna give up like that Mixerr @Mixerr ? Mixerr Reviews was for nothing?!
Don't worry Rasan @Rasan . I'll still write on Mixerr Reviews.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
so all along 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx was really Rasan @Rasan ???

i think Mixerr @Mixerr is onto something

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

I agree Nuttkase @Nuttkase . Mixerr knows.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
mixerr quits the wackest music review channel in history of the world wide web?

LONG LIVE DOOR PANEL REVIEWS!

edit: not fair of me to say, i never watched any of his shit. i just read them and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, BOP

and lets just respect one thing, music is everything but a gimmick. music is for download and stream all over the internet now a days, people arent making money off of music in most cases and its the least gimmicky right now that it has been in its entire history. if you make music right now, it damn sure isnt for the paper or anything else, you have to actually love music. you arent getting signed you arent blowing up you arent making millions of sales and your music career isnt going to catapult you into anything else in 2014. lets just be real. you have to be a serious hustler now a days to get anywhere with music and hustling aint as easy as it looks.

over and out. mixerr do your thing tho but whatever you do dont half ass the shit bro, i wish you luck but ima tell you the truth instead of most. put your all into it if youre gonna do it.

you should review the eat a booty gang

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Peanut butter oreo cookies and 2% milk review: 5/5

Wow, these are the bomb bomb diggity holmes. Its all milky and peanut butterish and oreo-ish, oreo-like. As, or pertaining to the fireness of the oreo. The cookies have peanut-butter like material, with a chocolate crispy cookie on the outsides. There is two outsides, one outside for each side. And there is two sides. The outside sides have a pretty cool pattern. And they say oreo on the sides of the outsides. If you roll the cookie upside-down, it spells "OERO". But the r and u are upside-down.

The glass of milk is just a green fiestaware teacup. It has 2% milk. The milk is inside of the cup. Well its inside my stomach now, hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats all until next time folks!!!

- Tazz© Wack Reviews 2014

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com

Rason = 2-0-Sixx?