Merged Thread: Payton & Malone to LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ATTN:ALL LAKER HATERS

PREPARE TO KEEP ON HATING AND WATCH THE LAKERS WIN A THIRD TROPHY,A THIRD RING,A THIRD VICTORY PARADE.
AND TO ALL YOU BLAZER FANS REMEMBER ONE MORE TO GO!!! HAHAHA.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i hate the lakers.....but i also think they will win the championship.....kobe bryant is a fuckin ball hogg, and he's arrogant....if he shut his fuckin trap and just played the game he'd be a lot better in my opinion...

Apr 25, 2002
funny

im crackin the fuck up readin that have u ever heard kobe talk shit cuz i havent..........whats up is that ppl talk shit on kobe and he shuts em up......ruber patterson asked for it so he got it(36 pts) thats all i got to say

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: funny

HellaTwist3d said:
im crackin the fuck up readin that have u ever heard kobe talk shit cuz i havent..........whats up is that ppl talk shit on kobe and he shuts em up......ruber patterson asked for it so he got it(36 pts) thats all i got to say
that's not what i was talking about...i'm talking about how he always says he so fucking good. good players dont need to say that. jordan never walked around saying, i'm the best player in the nba.....but kobe acts like he is....and an example of when he should shut the fuck up is.....when they won the series....and he said, we knew we were going to win the series, but it's still cool when it happens...that's a fucking arrogant ass statement....kobe IS good, i will admit that...but he's a fucking prick....

May 2, 2002
kobe bryants a bitch. and shaq is a bigger bitch. that fat fuck fouls like a muthafucka and always gets away with it. he just backs his lard ass into muthafuckas and throws up a little hook. of course hes gonna put up a lot of points, all the refs are on his jock.

oh, and fuck robert horry.

fuck the lakers.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^

fuck yeah....and he travels hella too, which his fuckin gangster gallop....when he fuckin soars through the air and then pushes mutha fuckas down....i was talking about that with a guy i work with, earlier today or yesterday or somethin....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Well...

HOOP said:
All I kñow is that they gottah git through my SPURZ before añythiñg...hehe...

didn't the lakers sweep the spurs last year? :D

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i kinda wanna see the kings and the nets in the finals....that would be some good shit....the lakers will probably me in the finals tho.....if they are, i hope kenyon martin fouls the fuck out of shaq!!!! lol

May 4, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Look at you little hoe cakes ........... your the ones that act like bitches . Always complaining , pissing and moaning . LOL !!

Recognize game when its all in yo muthafuckin face !!

Kobe never once said he is the "BEST" .......... where did u hear that from ? You got him confused with T-MAC.

And Jordan was the most arrogant muthafucka on the planet. Obviously you never watched much basketball. MJ was always quick to holller shit like ...... " HE CANT GUARD ME"
Theres nothin wrong with being arrogant on the court. That is what will take you to the next level. All the great ones got it. It sure as hell better than being a soft little pussy like Tim Duncan or a some wannabe hardwood thug like Iverson. Alot of these superstars in the game aint got no heart .......... when the shit gets thick , they all start actin like a hoe .

And Shaq dishes out his fair share of abuse. But does he not get fouled on every fuckin play ? Watch a Laker game young fella ............ you got all these muthafuckaz slappin him on the head and arms . They aint even playin the ball most the time ......... He goes up for a dunk and these dumb bitches are grabbin on his leg LOL !! Muthafuckaz bear huggin him and shit on every play . They cant stop the Diesel !!

He has been in the league for like 10 years now and people still disrespectin ............ its sad to see that he is so under-appreciated. THE LAST TRUE CENTER . YALL GONNA MISS HIM .

Apr 25, 2002
@scottie...homie, you know your basketball...az 4 all you fukkn kobe n shaq haterz: you dont know half bout tha game...even if refz wuz on hiz jock...shaq wouldnt be averaging as many pointz, reboundz, n blockz if he wuz cheatin that bad...n tha only shit you can say bout kobe iz bout hiz mouth...that foo duz everything else right....but dont git shit crozzed...ima till tha day i die kingz fan...and i hate theze fooz witta passion...but i aint HATIN on em...and one more thing....LAkerz aint repeatin bruh...you see how my kingz handled dallas today???.......OFF THA FUKKN CHAIN!!!...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i NEVER once said that kobe wasn't a really good player....he's good. no shit....i think he just acts like a bitch....obviously if your a lakers fan you're not gonna agree....that's not fucking hard to figure out.....Iverson, in my opinion is better than Kobe and has more heart.....Iverson hits the floor harder than anyone on every play. look at how many fuckin wraps or bandages and shit he wears each game....he's always banged up, and he still put up fuckin 25-50 points a game. kobe sits on his ass whenever he's injured.....

this will be my last comment on this post......

fuck kobe, he's a homo, Iverson is better!

peace!

Apr 25, 2002
@scottie

there aint shit nobody can say or do to stop the lakers.....especially kobe......he just got skills and whoever said iverson is better need to think b4 they speak......he got skills but he aint on the same level as kobe......and if u think the spurs got a chance u can forget about that shit.....they got nuthin......time for a 2nd sweep.......

May 4, 2002
Sixxness said:
Iverson, in my opinion is better than Kobe and has more heart.....Iverson hits the floor harder than anyone on every play. look at how many fuckin wraps or bandages and shit he wears each game....he's always banged up, and he still put up fuckin 25-50 points a game. kobe sits on his ass whenever he's injured.....

HAHAHA!! It better be your last comment !!

Kobe missed 0 games this year due to injury . Yep thats right .......... ZERO !!!

IVERSON on the other hand .......... missed damn near half the season cuz he broke a knuckle in his off-shooting hand . And now he can rest his injuries all he wants cuz he is on vacation !!

LOL @ 3VIDENC3 ............. AT LEAST U BEIN REAL !!!
I HATE THE YANKEES FOR THAT SAME REASON !!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Scottie Pimpin said:

HAHAHA!! It better be your last comment !!

Kobe missed 0 games this year due to injury . Yep thats right .......... ZERO !!!

IVERSON on the other hand .......... missed damn near half the season cuz he broke a knuckle in his off-shooting hand . And now he can rest his injuries all he wants cuz he is on vacation !!
That doesn't mean shit. Iverson plays hurt all the time. He has heart. Kobe is a faggot ass sissy little bitch.

FROM NBA.COM
Player G GS
Kobe Bryant 80 80

He missed 2 games. there goes your ZERO....:rolleyes: I admit that's not a lot of games, but Iverson plays harder and is way smaller....Kobe is a fag.....Stop ridin' his coattails so hard.