Merged Thread: Payton & Malone to LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ONE DOWN,

AGAINST THE SPURS AND PLEASE DONT SAY" ONLY IF ROBINSON WAS HEALTHY" CAUSE HE WAS HEALTHY LAST YEAR AND COULDNT PREVENT A SWEEP.
DALLAS,SACRAMENTO IT DONT MATTER ONCE AGAIN THE LAKERS WILL WIN A THIRD TITLE AND TO YOU HATING ASS BITCHES KEEP HATING CAUSE WE LOVE IT. HAHAHA
AS FOR SHAQ , HE'S ONE OF THE BEST CENTERS IN THE NBA EVER.
AND YOU KNOW IF HE WAS ON YOUR TEAM YA WOULDNT BE SAYING NOTHIN ABOUT HIM
SO PREPARE TO HATE AGAIN THIS YEAR HAHAHA

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: ONE DOWN,

AFFILIATED said:
AGAINST THE SPURS AND PLEASE DONT SAY" ONLY IF ROBINSON WAS HEALTHY" CAUSE HE WAS HEALTHY LAST YEAR AND COULDNT PREVENT A SWEEP.
DALLAS,SACRAMENTO IT DONT MATTER ONCE AGAIN THE LAKERS WILL WIN A THIRD TITLE AND TO YOU HATING ASS BITCHES KEEP HATING CAUSE WE LOVE IT. HAHAHA
AS FOR SHAQ , HE'S ONE OF THE BEST CENTERS IN THE NBA EVER.
AND YOU KNOW IF HE WAS ON YOUR TEAM YA WOULDNT BE SAYING NOTHIN ABOUT HIM
SO PREPARE TO HATE AGAIN THIS YEAR HAHAHA

the spurs don't have a chance....and if shaq was on the Sonics, I would still say he's a fag and he acts like a little girl about how he gets fouled all the time when he does that shit too. But I would be happy that the Sonics would be winning....

Apr 25, 2002
I hope not. He needs to retire, he has no contribution to the blazers. his career has been over for 3 years now.

I wouldnt be surprised if Sheed gets gone as well before the start of the season. he's not a go to guy, and he disappears in the playoffs. We can get a good go to guy for sheed, so im hopin they do something good with him. Dont get it twisted, sheed use to be the main attraction for the blazers, And he was my favorite on the blazers, but im just sick of him not doing shit. gotta look somewhere else

shadow

May 13, 2002
right on czar...thats what i heard too

Anyway i agree with shadow......wallace isn't what he used to be lol does he still shoot threes ?

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Malone and Payton Lakers?????

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0704/1576812.html

Negotiations between Los Angeles Lakers and free agent power forward Karl Malone are moving in a direction where the Lakers could could sign him and be in a position to take on another free agent, point guard Gary Payton.

ESPN's David Aldridge confirmed that Malone would be interested in the Lakers if Payton signs with them. Payton is expected to sit down with Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak on Saturday. Payton made $12.6 million last season while playing for the Seattle SuperSonics and Milwaukee Bucks.

Aldridge also reports that Payton won't make a decision Saturday and has several options, while Malone has narrowed his list down to four teams, two of which are the Lakers and current NBA champion San Antonio Spurs.

The scenario would go like this: Malone signs for the veteran minimum of $1.5 million for next season, which would help the Lakers attract Payton. Teams cannot sign free agents until July 16.

If Los Angeles reels in Payton and Malone to join All-Stars Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant, the Lakers would be formidable contenders for next season's NBA title.

Malone, 39, has spent his entire 18-year NBA career with the Utah Jazz, who lost in back-to-back NBA Finals to the Michael Jordan-led Chicago Bulls in 1997 and '98.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I DONT LIKE MALONE,DONT GET ME WRONG HE CAN PLAY SOME BALL.I THINK ITS GONNA BE HARD TO ROOT FOR A GUY WHO WAS ALWAYS A LAKER SHIT TALKER INCLUDING REFUSING TO PLAY WITH MAGIC WHEN HE TRIED TO COME BACK.BUT WHATEVER THOUGH ....GO LAKERS !!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
This would be dumb for Malone!! I mean he could win a title in L.A., but he wouldnt have a chance to break Kareem's scorin record!! I mean how much would he average in L.A. with Shag, Payton, and ultimate ballhog selfishness Ko-Me?? Hahahaha!! GOT EM!!!

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
*shakes head*^^ I'd like to see Karl Malone go to the lakers, it would be interesting ... I'd rooted against him for so many years it would be odd for me to cheer for him ... But dayum the lakers get the glove and the mailman that would be nuts ...

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
This would be dumb for Malone!! I mean he could win a title in L.A., but he wouldnt have a chance to break Kareem's scorin record!! I mean how much would he average in L.A. with Shag, Payton, and ultimate ballhog selfishness Ko-Me?? Hahahaha!! GOT EM!!!
real talk though...i mean you got a shoot 1st point guard, a ball hoggin 2 guard, malone at the 4 tryin to break reems record and shaq who is tryin to score every point that he can before his big toe rotts off, it aint workin....and yes the lake show has bread from the last 3 rings, yes they would win another one guarenteed with this squad, but havin 3 vets and a ballhogg on 1 team aint workin...phil wouldn't even know what to do