Marijuana legalization gets OK from California legislative committee‎

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
I read about this. People also were saying that this was gonna hurt Mexican drug cartels because marijuana is 1 of there highest grossing income. Imagine if these fools start killing off senators who support this. Bombing cannibus clubs n shit. Would not put it past them. Alot of evil comes from fucking wit a niggaz money.
They'll just open up a legit business to wash their money.

Apr 10, 2009
I think people get this delusion that people are just going to be walking down the street, smoking blunts in from of cops and all that. It seems "exciting" becuase its...new. However, drinking alcohol in public, is a misdemeanor and can get you a fine or even jail time. Im sure the same will apply to marijuana.
I dont think its those images that excites people. For me its just knowing i dont have to sweat if a cops behind me and im on the way home from picking up a sack. I wouldnt care to be all public with it. I just would like knowing if the smell is coming outta my house i wont get locked up for it.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Washington is looking at legalization too, and selling it at liquor stores.

I dont' know if I want them to do it or not....if the weed is good and not hella expensive i might just do it and say fuck it....even tho i do like the people i get my shit through...and i'd rather give them the $$ than the gov't.....but....i'll vote for it to be legalized...we need less people in jail for pot....

Apr 15, 2006
Im not payin no taxes for my trees mothafuck that, I remember when i was hella young trying to scrape up for a 5 spot and have niggas laughin at me and i go try to scrape up 5 more. Now a mothafucka gotta worry about tax?? mothafuckas on this bitch dont know shit about bein dirt poor, this bill gonna knock alotta peoples grind, and like homeboy above me said the only pro i see are the charges but 5-0 find any reason to send a young cat to jail everyone from the spot knows this!

Dec 29, 2008
Im not payin no taxes for my trees mothafuck that, I remember when i was hella young trying to scrape up for a 5 spot and have niggas laughin at me and i go try to scrape up 5 more. Now a mothafucka gotta worry about tax?? mothafuckas on this bitch dont know shit about bein dirt poor, this bill gonna knock alotta peoples grind, and like homeboy above me said the only pro i see are the charges but 5-0 find any reason to send a young cat to jail everyone from the spot knows this!
dude the clubs been charging tax on treez. if you really buying 5 sacks you should just quit smoking treez fa real.

Apr 15, 2006
Okay but its still another tax, theres no way it would get passed if there was nothin in it for uncle sam. Bottom line is trees aint gonna go below prices, its just gonna be more to pay.

Jan 5, 2006
Would you rather pay more for trees OR, run the risk everyday of getting pulled over, and the fines and possible jail time involved with possession of marijuana, then court fees and the gas and time you waste going to court....?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
People fail to realize that you can turn an illegal business into a LEGIT business if this bill passes. No longer to pot dealers need to fear being arrested. Just open a legit SHOP and do the same thing.
depends on what the law lets you do bro.

in OUR state...lol....the LIQUOR STORES will sell it if it's legalized. you can't just open up a shop and grow weed. lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
how long you been smokin brody...

from what ive seen weed prices steady risin since i started smokin

the purple tax was bullshit and now its the kush tax

weed prices have been inflated and stayed inflated for about 40 years since its been illegal

like i was sayin weed is way cheaper to produce pound for pound than tobacco and you see how many grams of tobbacco you get for 5 dollars

i know the prices arent going to drop that drastically at first but this is a crucial step in that direction
DONT FUCK THIS UP FOR US
i've been smoking since 1993. i'm 30 years old.

sorry for capslocking.. i just feel really passionate about this
ten sacks are still ten dollars for 0.5 grams. eights of super dope are still 50 dollars an eighth. even less now. i get joog on ounces up to quarter p's. no kush tax, no bull shit purple tax.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
p.s.
price is not the only thing the government may regulate. they can (and will) regulate potency.