Marijuana legalization gets OK from California legislative committee‎

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I wish the prices would go back to like 95, when you could get $5 sacks that were some good ass shit to roll at least a blunt or a couple joints....and that wasn't no bam-bam....shit I remember my homegirl would have these fat ass dub sacks of fire that I would call pillow sacks....and when I say dub that shit was an eighth for $20...then the nickel bags became dime sacks and the dimes became dubs and 2 for $15 was the big joog....now it's $15 grams and $60 eighths at some clubs.....I think it'll end up being hella "coffee" shops and people will pay cocktail drink prices for trees and be able to smoke there like BPG.....I don't see the prices getting too astronomical tho, the only thing I worry about is if they tax per gram and start instituting other taxes like they do for tobacco......I mean, I wouldn't mind if by me buying an eighth I'm contributing to the Oakland school district or someshit, but not if that means I'm paying $75!!!

as long as they don't ban cultivation or force you to pay dumbass fees to grow a plant

Aug 7, 2006
I wish the prices would go back to like 95, when you could get $5 sacks that were some good ass shit to roll at least a blunt or a couple joints....and that wasn't no bam-bam....shit I remember my homegirl would have these fat ass dub sacks of fire that I would call pillow sacks....and when I say dub that shit was an eighth for $20...then the nickel bags became dime sacks and the dimes became dubs and 2 for $15 was the big joog....now it's $15 grams and $60 eighths at some clubs.....
well you know what, I wish gas went back to being 98 cents a gallon but that shit aint happenin either.

May 9, 2002
depends on what the law lets you do bro.

in OUR state...lol....the LIQUOR STORES will sell it if it's legalized. you can't just open up a shop and grow weed. lol
True, but we are talking about California, where there are dozens of weed shops are in business right now. You can buy liquor at Safeway in Cali, so the laws are obviously quite different.

wtf you never smoked weed????????
Nope.

Apr 25, 2002
Im not payin no taxes for my trees mothafuck that, I remember when i was hella young trying to scrape up for a 5 spot and have niggas laughin at me and i go try to scrape up 5 more. Now a mothafucka gotta worry about tax?? mothafuckas on this bitch dont know shit about bein dirt poor, this bill gonna knock alotta peoples grind, and like homeboy above me said the only pro i see are the charges but 5-0 find any reason to send a young cat to jail everyone from the spot knows this!

you aint talkin bout me. and if you was that poor homie then you wouldnt be scrapin up 5 for a weed sack.......you'd scrape up 5 for some double cheeseburgers........

and if weed is your hustle then get some nuts and take a bigger risk and sell crizz or rock........mothafuckas tryna get street cred for sellin grams and eighths of a dicriminalized "drug"..........