Marijuana legalization gets OK from California legislative committee‎

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Everyone will still be gettin paid, who are they gonna go to.. the cannabis club or their dealer? there still is and will be lazy people in this world.

All it does is puts regulations in place, will people abide by that? some but not all.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I think people get this delusion that people are just going to be walking down the street, smoking blunts in from of cops and all that. It seems "exciting" becuase its...new. However, drinking alcohol in public, is a misdemeanor and can get you a fine or even jail time. Im sure the same will apply to marijuana.
Who the hell cares about showing off, that's teenager shit, my thing is if it is legalized that opens doors to stopping drug testing on MJ for jobs.

This shit has been holding some smart bud smokers from coming up and reaching their full potential.

We will see a lot of progress because of this.

Jan 5, 2006
Who the hell cares about showing off, that's teenager shit, my thing is if it is legalized that opens doors to stopping drug testing on MJ for jobs.

This shit has been holding some smart bud smokers from coming up and reaching their full potential.

Yeah thats another separate issue though, because I read somewhere that even if this gets passed, its optional if Employers can and will fire you for THC in your system.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
there was provisions and rough drafts about the law. its been posted in papers and even hear. you wont be able to "buy pounds" at the store like you buy cases of toilet paper.

people think it will be some big ol party the day it passes if it does. if anything everyone will benifit, even cops busting rookies that smoke cause its cool

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i don't think you fucks understand.

legalization means the government is going to do their damndest to REGULATE it.

you ever notice how weed prices have pretty much stayed the same for years? even for doey? weed does not increase in price due to inflation or otherwise. or TAXES.

fuck that. leave me and my weed alone.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fuck it, let them .anything to boost the economy and "hopefully" help from cutting back school funding. thats fucking bullshit

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
i don't think you fucks understand.

legalization means the government is going to do their damndest to REGULATE it.

you ever notice how weed prices have pretty much stayed the same for years? even for doey? weed does not increase in price due to inflation or otherwise. or TAXES.

fuck that. leave me and my weed alone.
this is my feelings exactly...

great point, I didnt think about that way...