Marijuana legalization gets OK from California legislative committee‎

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
i don't think you fucks understand.

legalization means the government is going to do their damndest to REGULATE it.

you ever notice how weed prices have pretty much stayed the same for years? even for doey? weed does not increase in price due to inflation or otherwise. or TAXES.

fuck that. leave me and my weed alone.
how long you been smokin brody...

from what ive seen weed prices steady risin since i started smokin

the purple tax was bullshit and now its the kush tax

weed prices have been inflated and stayed inflated for about 40 years since its been illegal

like i was sayin weed is way cheaper to produce pound for pound than tobacco and you see how many grams of tobbacco you get for 5 dollars

i know the prices arent going to drop that drastically at first but this is a crucial step in that direction
DONT FUCK THIS UP FOR US

sorry for capslocking.. i just feel really passionate about this

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
certain jobs that require driving could prohibit thier emloyees from having alcohol in thier system,my cousin got fired from comcast because he had alcohol in his system,.
Uhh.. and your point is? lol.. That's your dumb ass cousin's fault. I agree with his employer (same would go for marijuana)

As for the dealers getting fucked on this- I really don't give a fuck. I'm not a dealer, so its not hurting me.. Adapt like others have said.

It would be a lot better than what the weed laws are now. I could totally dig it having the same laws and regulations as alcohol.

I honestly think some of you just like to bitch no matter what was happening. We could pave all the roads and streets in America with gold and people would be like "man fuck this gold shit! I remember back when no one had gold- Fuck America!"

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Whoever said weed prices haven't increased in years....not so true. Up until last year, I was getting regular nuggets for $40 an eighth. That market has completely disappeared from my area and everybody is paying $60 an eighth for shit that's usually a lot better, but sometimes pretty much the same. I think right now I'm witnessing weed inflation for the first time in my 12 year weed smoking career.

Apr 23, 2006
That probably wont happen. Again, this will be regulated much like alcohol is...and you cant drink beer in public.
i think they will regulate driving and smoking but people with medical cards can legally smoke anywhere that people can smoke ciggarettes

people cant drink in public because they get crazy but people can smoke weed in public because they get hungry...:siccness:

Jan 12, 2010
I read about this. People also were saying that this was gonna hurt Mexican drug cartels because marijuana is 1 of there highest grossing income. Imagine if these fools start killing off senators who support this. Bombing cannibus clubs n shit. Would not put it past them. Alot of evil comes from fucking wit a niggaz money.

Aug 7, 2006
it is a positive thing.

1. No longer with my tax dollars go to young dumb ass cats getting caught with a blunt or a sack.
2. It might be decriminalized where you are at but it ain't over here.
3. It will slow the hustle with the pity dealers. (i got my card already and I dig more of a legit source instead of trusting some of my niggas, straight up I am on my own damn schedule on the pick up)

May 9, 2002
Whoever said weed prices haven't increased in years....not so true. Up until last year, I was getting regular nuggets for $40 an eighth. That market has completely disappeared from my area and everybody is paying $60 an eighth for shit that's usually a lot better, but sometimes pretty much the same. I think right now I'm witnessing weed inflation for the first time in my 12 year weed smoking career.
You live in Pittsburgh. Just sayin..

Prices aint changed around here (Seattle).