Manning will be a Bronco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Charger fans definitely aint worried about no peyton, imo when he was with the colts he had a better team with reggie wayne, clark n em.. and we always beat him so nothing to worry about. It actually makes things more exciting in afc west. Both chargers and broncos gotta step the defenses up before we can even think about playoffs though.
I thought Tebow sucked and the only reason the Broncos won last year is because of their defense? I heard 678 people say that last year.

Mar 30, 2006
thats what i dont get. this shit is a no brainer for me. i mean look how far they went with a runningback as a QB. now they have a legit QB in there and he worked out like 3 days straight for hours and impressed everyone. yeah i think it's great and they got alot more space to add some other key players. i see jeff saturday becoming a bronco real soon.
Jeff Saturday signed with the Green Bay Packers earlier today.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
The Broncos just signed Caleb Hanie to a 2 year deal. lol

donks better hope the 36 year old qb with 4 neck surgeries doesn't go down, plan b has already proven himself to be horrible. they'd be better off with tebow as backup.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
^^^I dont think most 49er fans belive that moss is going to save the offense and if he acts up they can just cut ties without much of a loss. Its a good gamble in my opinion.

Jun 23, 2005
tell me why its so far fetched though? you just talk out your ass with no facts. we have the best receiving corp in the division, as well as the best running back, and a solid offense line. its between palmer and rivers.

Mar 24, 2006
tell me why its so far fetched though? you just talk out your ass with no facts. we have the best receiving corp in the division, as well as the best running back, and a solid offense line. its between palmer and rivers.
best receiving core and RB? try again.

edit: i'll give you props on the young and upcoming receiver core ya'll got after a 2nd thought. Bowe>DHB,Ford and Moore though. Breaston and Baldwin aren't to shabby either once they have a reliable QB throwing them some passes.

McFadden is also good but you can't disregard Charles either. They are even imo.