Manning will be a Bronco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
i think its hilarious that they got just as far last year with tebow....take that elway
yeah 8-8 losing 3 of last 4 is exactly the same as 13-3 homefield. same rd los but not even close to the same seasons. this season wasnt a huge expectation not knowing what would happen with mannings neck etc...he needed time to get healthy and back into football groove, they will now use draft and FA to fill our huge holes in certain areas. The huge hole after last season WAS qb and it was filled with a much much higher upgrade

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
yeah 8-8 losing 3 of last 4 is exactly the same as 13-3 homefield. same rd los but not even close to the same seasons. this season wasnt a huge expectation not knowing what would happen with mannings neck etc...he needed time to get healthy and back into football groove, they will now use draft and FA to fill our huge holes in certain areas. The huge hole after last season WAS qb and it was filled with a much much higher upgrade
like i said...tebow took them just as far last year without concerning neck injuries...your record means nothing if you go the same distance

i wouldnt call an old broken manning an upgrade...tebow needs to be molded something maybe even elway was a qb could have helped him with...even under manning...denver and the jets fucked gods one begotten son and for that they felt the wrath lol

Mar 16, 2005
like i said...tebow took them just as far last year without concerning neck injuries...your record means nothing if you go the same distance

i wouldnt call an old broken manning an upgrade...tebow needs to be molded something maybe even elway was a qb could have helped him with...even under manning...denver and the jets fucked gods one begotten son and for that they felt the wrath lol
Tebow sucks and wont even be in league by 2014!

if you cant call manning an upgrade to Tebow then you have ZERO business to be talking football on any sports forums.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Tebow sucks and wont even be in league by 2014!

if you cant call manning an upgrade to Tebow then you have ZERO business to be talking football on any sports forums.
its a shame too about tebow's future..but for me manning maybe an upgrade to denver sure, but lets be real..he's getting up there in age...how many years does he really have left until denver is back at square one?

tebow only sucks now, because he was fucked over by the jets, calling stupid plays it got to a point where if tebow came in you knew damn well what to expect..had tebow been able to stay with denver under manning, i think that would have been great...to me denver put all their eggs in one basket for manning...and they got no further than last year

Last edited:
Props: Tony
Mar 16, 2005
its a shame too about tebow's future..but for me manning maybe an upgrade to denver sure, but lets be real..he's getting up there in age...how many years does he really have left until denver is back at square one?

tebow only sucks now, because he was fucked over by the jets, calling stupid plays it got to a point where if tebow came in you knew damn well what to expect..had tebow been able to stay with denver under manning, i think that would have been great...to me denver put all their eggs in one basket for manning...and they got no further than last year
Osweiler is already a better qb than Tebow will ever be for NFL. Tebow cant learn under manning because tebow cant make the same throws as manning, cant read a defense like manning, doesnt go through reads like manning etc... Is oswieler going to be an all pro who knows, but we do know this if he would have stayed 1 more year in college he would be a 1st rd draft pick so denver got value there plus a year of learning under manning (invaluable) so no, im not worried about our future right now its better than if we would have kept tebow.

Props: Jaysav
Mar 16, 2005
enjoy that, and good luck to you....but one thing is still certain..tebow got the broncos just as far as manning with less talent lol
less talent? tell me who left on offense!! i'll be waiting. "TEBOW" was 1-4 in his last games with THE WORST passer rating in that span...Tell me more of how he WON us the games and not the defense!