Manning will be a Bronco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
lol @ bumping this thread after beating the Bengals. You should have bumped this thread after the Falcons, Texans, or Patriots game.

oh you mean when Manning was still rusty and not in game shape and we still almost won those games with bad ref'ing? Sorry. I like our chances against ALL 3 of those teams now that mannig is in game shape and the team is gelling together.

ps obviously even after 7 years of me posting some still dont know why im gone from sept - october, hahahaha

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Bump, once again the best REGULAR season QB of all time comes up short in the playoffs. Even Tebow won a playoff game last year.
I dislike the Broncos as much as anyone but the secondary of the Broncos clearly let the team down at the end of the 4th. Its not a choke job if u have ur team in position to win at the end of the game

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I dislike the Broncos as much as anyone but the secondary of the Broncos clearly let the team down at the end of the 4th. Its not a choke job if u have ur team in position to win at the end of the game
the secondary letting a receiver get behind them with 30 sec left in the game is a CHOKE job of monumental proportions....

Peyton turned the ball over 3 times-choke

Bailey couldn't cover an 80 year old woman-choke (torrey smith should've had another long td)

John Fox turned ultra conservative at times taking the ball out of Peytons hands. I cant really recall the broncos offense stretching the field

Props: T-Rip
Mar 16, 2005
Bailey sucked yes but I wont put it on him, it was all rahim moore. Every time champ got beat moore was supposed to be covering over the top, and he wasnt! and then the 1 time he covers over the top he misjudges ball bam score ravens.

in regards to stretching the field, it really wasnt there, Ravens had a great gameplan on def. they kept 2 deep the WHOLE game. regardless if it was 1st, 2nd or 3rd down, short or long yardage to go, 2 deep every f'n play. only things there were over middle and decker dropped passes like always and manning tried ov ercompensating because nothing was really there.

Ravens played a hell of a game, i wont take anything away from them Fox was outcoached, von doom was nowhere to be seen so give props to ravens oline, and flacco trusted his arm enough to arm out some balls that happened to fall where they needed to be.

Last edited:
Props: JLMACN
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Flacco really put the Ravens in the Superbowl last year, but his receiver dropped the perfect pass.

So this really shouldn't surprise anyone that he stepped up this time around too.

I just honestly thought that the Donkey's Defense would be tooooo much for the Ravens.

Great game though.

Can't blame Manning either because he put 28 on the board. You should be the Ravens with 28 almost everytime.

Gotta blame the Donkeys Defense strategy.

Props: thascary1