Manning will be a Bronco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
$95 million >>>>>>>>>>>>> Super Bowl Ring.

Peyton isnt stupid. The Broncos are.
So what you are saying is you are talking out of your ass rather than knowing the acutal contract....That's ok, we'll go with your reasoning as I dont feel like explaining things right now...but all thats guarenteed is 1 year 18 million...yep HUGE RISK, bwhahahahahahahahaha

Mar 16, 2005
Broncos will re-coup that $18 million by first game....

season ticket sales
jersey sales
individual ticket sales

all go up
well jerseys sales and thats about it. season tickets are a 10+ year waitlist and we have sold out every game since early 80's...lol we arent KC and Oak in that regard. ahahahahaha..joking but at same time kinda not.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
well jerseys sales and thats about it. season tickets are a 10+ year waitlist and we have sold out every game since early 80's...lol we arent KC and Oak in that regard. ahahahahaha..joking but at same time kinda not.
Yea right........

you really think you have a 10+ year waiting list. Every NFL team says that. Well atleast the ones not in Florida....lol

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Manning played his cards right. He played it smart, that's why free agency is great. Shit that's why America is great,lol
Don't get t twisted though, Archie controls his boys. Those two homos are simply puppets. He was never gonna play in Frisco, will not compete directly against his brother. He was never gonna go to the dolphins, just used them for leverage. He knows he is one good licking away from being done, fuck what he says about being 100%...ultimately the contract that benefitted him now was gonna win.
No contract is Garaunteed in football....

Mar 16, 2005
Yea right........

you really think you have a 10+ year waiting list. Every NFL team says that. Well atleast the ones not in Florida....lol

just for shits and giggles call broncos office and try to buy season tickets (non suites) for this year see what they tell you. It took me 6 years on list to get mine many many years ago

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
First Juan El Way invests his $ in some shady scheme and loses everything,...and now cuz of him and his influence on the donkeys owner,thinking he knows how to run or wuts best for a team, makes them invest a shit load of money for a just about washed up 36 year old qb with a serious neck injury that no one knows how it'll play out???..lol nice job donkeys! DIE HARD BITCHES!!!

Nov 7, 2006
ticket prices will rise though. every year i watch the pats tickets rise to insane prices because we're good every year. supply and demand.

Nov 7, 2006
Lol @ thinking signing Peyton Manning isn't a good move. Holy fuck.
thats what i dont get. this shit is a no brainer for me. i mean look how far they went with a runningback as a QB. now they have a legit QB in there and he worked out like 3 days straight for hours and impressed everyone. yeah i think it's great and they got alot more space to add some other key players. i see jeff saturday becoming a bronco real soon.

Mar 16, 2005
First Juan El Way invests his $ in some shady scheme and loses everything,...and now cuz of him and his influence on the donkeys owner,thinking he knows how to run or wuts best for a team, makes them invest a shit load of money for a just about washed up 36 year old qb with a serious neck injury that no one knows how it'll play out???..lol nice job donkeys! DIE HARD BITCHES!!!
a) Elway never "lost everything"
b) They arent investing alot of money, in fact they invested less than any other team was offereing guarnteed
c) true Elway knows nothing about NFL, nor does his degree in business from Stanford or his multitude of successful busniess mean anything in running another business

freaking A, do some of you even think before posting shit?

Nov 7, 2006
anyone hating is salty their team didnt get him or salty their team is gonna have to face him twice in a year. people wondering why risk it well you do know the reward you get if it does infact pan out? yeah i think it's worth that risk and then some.

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Charger fans definitely aint worried about no peyton, imo when he was with the colts he had a better team with reggie wayne, clark n em.. and we always beat him so nothing to worry about. It actually makes things more exciting in afc west. Both chargers and broncos gotta step the defenses up before we can even think about playoffs though.

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
wtf we have Rivers, charlie whitehurst is a fuckin back up qb that will never start. we just got meachem and eddie royal and we already got gates, without a good secondary the broncos will not be able to catch up with our recievers. We also need to improve on our defense. Im not even saying we're gonna be good next year, the afc west is up for grabs. i dont get paid for predictions so i dont really care right now just an opinion