Manning will be a Bronco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
it's not about him knowing the AFC, its about him wanting the possibility of playing against his brother in the superbowl. I think that's a fucked up reason to not go to SF. I'm obviously not a 9er fan, but I really wanted him to go to the 9ers from the start.....not just to make sure he's not in the AFC west, but so I could go see him play, possibly in the playoffs. Peyton was one of my favorite players of all time and one of the best to play the game, but now all I want to see is McClain break his neck completely off.

Fuck you Peyton Manning and fuck the Denver Donkeys

Jan 12, 2006
I don't think any less of Peyton Manning for signing with the Broncos. He was a free agent and can sign anywhere he wants. I just don't think he wanted to be in the NFC. Nothing wrong with staying in the conference you already kno imo.
Never said you should think less of him or that he shouldn't have signed with the broncos. I actually think its a good fit for Manning. All I said is that in my opinion he was not ready for all the pressure facing him in SF and that's why he put himself in the safest and most comfortable place that was also willing to cash him out. Nothing wrong with that at all. One of the main reasons i wanted Manning was because he can do no wrong in the eyes of the media and most fans. So I knew him signing with SF would instantly put the organization front and center. Attention and respect like that is very difficult to attain being out on the West Coast (ex. Seahawks, Chargers, Raiders).

Dec 2, 2006
Peyton Manning went to the team he wanted to go to. This man works like a fucking machine and strives for perfection, anyone trying to discredit his decision may want to look again. Is Harbaugh the kind of coach you would want to play for after what he just pulled with his boy Alex? If he went to SF and won, the talk would be they were already on the cusp and he just had to play better than Smith. Peyton Manning plays the game for the love, not for the money or he would have just retired. He chose the Broncos and that is that. He is the best QB I can say I seen play in person. That man is an o-coordinator on the field winging his calls as he sees the defense's look. We get to see him twice a year and if we are going to be a solid team we have to beat the best. With that said, FUCK MANNING AND THE BITCH ASS DONKEYS!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Peyton Manning went to the team he wanted to go to. This man works like a fucking machine and strives for perfection, anyone trying to discredit his decision may want to look again. Is Harbaugh the kind of coach you would want to play for after what he just pulled with his boy Alex? If he went to SF and won, the talk would be they were already on the cusp and he just had to play better than Smith. Peyton Manning plays the game for the love, not for the money or he would have just retired. He chose the Broncos and that is that. He is the best QB I can say I seen play in person. That man is an o-coordinator on the field winging his calls as he sees the defense's look. We get to see him twice a year and if we are going to be a solid team we have to beat the best. With that said, FUCK MANNING AND THE BITCH ASS DONKEYS!
I smell you

Mar 16, 2005
lol @ a 36 year old who hasn't played a down in 16 months, has had 4 neck surgeries since playing his last down, let me say that again FOUR neck surgeries, not ankle, not elbow, but NECK surgeries getting a 5 year deal. I could understand giving him a 1 or 2 year deal, but 5 years is hilarious to me. LOL @ the Donkeys thinking fucked up neck Manning is gonna play for them until he's 41 years old.

Fuck the Donkeys
you're dead wrong if you think ANYONE thinks he's playing til 41. everyone in the world knows he wont play that long but in order to structure a contract to pay him what he wants it needs to include thos eextra years. In reality its maybe a 3 year contract. but lets not let facts get int he way right?

Sep 24, 2006
i honestly still dont see denver making the playoffs with manning. i think with the moves being made so far that itll be the chargers or chiefs and im leaning more towards chiefs at the moment.