Manning will be a Bronco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I dont see how Manning would choose the Broncos over the 49ers. Manning should have just went to Frisco, gave up a little power and listened to Harbaugh. Instead he choses the team with a laydown coach and not as much talent. Manning and Haraugh may not have worked i guess becuase its two dominant personalites, but damn Harbaugh + Manning + Dominant Defense should have = SuperBowl. He would have been able to throw to Moss, Crabtree, Davis and Manningham.
He is a control freak plain and simple. All the tools were there they just needed a better qb. I don't get it.

Jul 25, 2007
It wasnt about Super Bowls with Manning. It was all about the money and his excuse about wanting to stay in the AFC is some bitch shit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol @ a 36 year old who hasn't played a down in 16 months, has had 4 neck surgeries since playing his last down, let me say that again FOUR neck surgeries, not ankle, not elbow, but NECK surgeries getting a 5 year deal. I could understand giving him a 1 or 2 year deal, but 5 years is hilarious to me. LOL @ the Donkeys thinking fucked up neck Manning is gonna play for them until he's 41 years old.

Fuck the Donkeys

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I never thought id say this but Peyton Manning is a little whore. I dont like his punk ass anymore. He's a hell of a football player and i enjoy watching him play but dosent he want to win? Frisco put him in the best position to do so IMO. I could give a fuck about facing him 2 times a year either. He should have made a power move and went to Frisco. He's prolly scared of Harbaugh...He's use to all those punk ass soft spoken coaches like Dungy, caldwell and now fox i guess....Dungy is cool but Manning probably punked him 2. LOL..Manning your a whore. Maybe if you went to frisco you would have a better legacy than your little brother. Damn i cant belive i just said that..

Props: IronLungs420

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
G @gotmilk099 you are right bro. I was pretty pissed at his decision lol and i aint even remotely close to being a niner fan. but c'mon bro really?! the niners who were one game away from the superbowl?! I'm truly baffled by this. I think he rather control his team than win an SB.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
How come Lebron James is the worlds biggest faggot for going to the team that gave him the best chance to win and Peyton Manning is a faggot for not going to the team that gives him the best chance to win?

Jan 12, 2006
How come Lebron James is the worlds biggest faggot for going to the team that gave him the best chance to win and Peyton Manning is a faggot for not going to the team that gives him the best chance to win?
They're the same person in a sense, so you make a good point Rossi. Lets not forget though Peyton doesn't have the best track record in the playoffs. Can you imagine the hit his legacy would take if He didn't at the minimum get the 49ers to the Super Bowl? I mean a team led by ALEX SMITH managed to be two fumbles away from making a super bowl appearance. I don't think Manning wanted that kind of pressure, also look at the 49ers schedule this season, it is no joke. We also happen to play the giants and we all know Peyton will do whatever to avoid that situation. Now with the Broncos what does he have to lose? Making it to the playoffs shouldn't be too difficult, he also has everyone in the media saying he went to the "less talented team" which is the same situation he was in INDY. If he wins in Denver just like in INDY everyone will give him all the credit, if he chokes it will be because the people surrounding him. That's why I have always argued Manning would be lucky to be considered a top 5 Qb of all time. Yet some people crown him the G.O.A.T of all QB's, I myself just don't see it.

One last thing the major difference between LeQuit and and Manning is that Manning got a ring on his "own" with the team that drafted him then cut him. LeQuit played games with the cavs and their fans which happen to be located in his home state and bailed on them to win a ring he couldn't earn as the leader of the squad, a ring he promised to the city. Also in the NBA its less accepted in terms of a players legacy when it comes to playing on a free agent built "Dream Team". Look at the eagles they kinda did what the Heat did but no one would've felt Vick got a super bowl the easy way if they would of won it all.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I don't think any less of Peyton Manning for signing with the Broncos. He was a free agent and can sign anywhere he wants. I just don't think he wanted to be in the NFC. Nothing wrong with staying in the conference you already kno imo.