Magna Carta Holy Grail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I figured that out before you posted that Rasan but thanks for posting that. Rich the Factor started saying that on the GLP Family Business cd which came out in early 2000's. Messy Marv also quotes Rich saying it on the Bandana's Tattoo's and Tongue Rings cd which came out in like 2005.

Who knows if he heard it from Rich or anyone else. Jay also said something about or had a song called parking lot pimpin which was from Jay Tee/N2Deep. Does that mean that Jay Z's name is a bite off Jay Tee or he stole the song from him? No. But I was curious when Jay said it because I knew Rich had been saying that for YEARS before Jay Z said it, so that's also why it wasn't that good of a line to me to hear Jay Z say it when a "local" rapper had been saying it for years before.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i always thought jay z could care less about indie rappers until he subliminally dissed jayo felony. so who knows bro. these dudes get on the road and get handed cds left and right.
did bleek know who jt was?
did plies knew the regime originated from yuk? who knows.
imo if i was a top tier nigga i wouldnt even bother with indie rap, id be too occupied making business deals, travelling etc.
but as far as jay z he has never made a garbage album. maybe something we didnt like, but not trash tho, imo.

Feb 8, 2003
You're missing the point - you just spent 200 words extolling the virtues of being ignorant of hip-hop history in response to me pointing out that it is inexcusable to be so ignorant of it.
its not that serious. why dont you go blow jay-z twitter up and ask him yourself since you so worried.

Feb 8, 2003
i always thought jay z could care less about indie rappers until he subliminally dissed jayo felony. so who knows bro. these dudes get on the road and get handed cds left and right.
did bleek know who jt was?
did plies knew the regime originated from yuk? who knows.
imo if i was a top tier nigga i wouldnt even bother with indie rap, id be too occupied making business deals, travelling etc.
but as far as jay z he has never made a garbage album. maybe something we didnt like, but not trash tho, imo.
jay-z had to know of jayo felony though they was both signed to def jam in 1995 & 1996. so thats different. but they dont care about no indie rappers unless they actually have a national buzz and can make them millions or buy their way into the game. most dont even be listening to them demos they throw that shit in the trash lol. when i worked for duke productions no lie he was getting over 50 demos a week bc everyone wanted to be with dipset they didnt listen to non of them they just let them collect dust in a box. but he did surf the internet seeing who was hot and who had a big buzz and got hella feedback..

Last edited:
Props: Rasan
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

complete version of dead presidents 3 came out. was recorded around black album, first verse been floating around on internets for years, second verse was later used in moment of clarity

now lets compare jays rapping when he was good, had energy and was inspired to any song on mchg, if you honestly think jay-z still got it you must be delusional

arm leg leg arm to the head, lyrical genius b

Feb 8, 2003
This album along with j cole album is being highly praised by the country people clalling them best albums of 2013 so far and classics.. only place i even saw negative comments about it is on here. his shit been trending on twitter for a week straight too.

he recorded this album in two weeks and its still shitting on most shit. so imo he won honestly.

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the only people praising this shit are the brain washed masses. the ones that do not question their status as a consumer. when music tells them that the pursuit of money and all things material is the life to strive towards, the masses blindly accept it as truth.

hammer went corporate back in the day and got destroyed by rap (by tribe called quest, of all people). now being a corporate puppet is the thing to do, something to aspire to.

smh. guess the game has come a long way. i aint fuckin with it.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
The Jay-Z خايو the know, even if both the crime occurred on Def Jam in 1995 and 1996. So that's different. But do not worry about the lack of an independent rapper unless you already have a national sensation and can make millions or buy their way into the game. More so as not hear presentations to throw that shit in the trash lol. When I worked for the Duke of productions do not lie I was getting more than 50 one-week trial BC Everyone wants to be with the entry of Do not listen to them and not just let them collect dust in a box. But he did not surf the Internet and see that it was hot, and I had a sensation and feedback obtained hey ..