Magna Carta Holy Grail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
agallah is a clown and trash himself. he just bitter bc he been putting albums out since 1995 and never blew up and most people didnt check for him. he use to ride dipsets coat tail thinking they was gonna sign him when he was just a part time flunkie for juelz. this album not jiggas best and definately not his worst. sounds liek he did some clever shit on it and dumbed down his lyrics and sound for all the stupid youth out there.

Last edited:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I expected much more from a so called legend!!! another let down.
The problem here are your expectations. It was not a let down to me because I never expected anything better - at this point he has become so far removed from the environment and lifestyle that provides the inspiration for the kind of hip-hop album that has made us become fans of that kind of music, that it is absolutely impossible for him to come up with anything that you and me would like.

Last edited:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I bet jay never even heard of no rich the factor or even know he exists
That's actually completely inexcusable - yes, Rich The Factor is a local rapper, but he is not just any local rapper, and if you have been in the industry for 25+ years, you should have at least heard the name

Though I would not be surprised if he hasn't - the beef over the Get Low name was because of a similar thing if I remember correctly.

Feb 8, 2003
The problem here are your expectations. It was not a let down to me because I never expected anything better - at this point he has become so far removed from the environment and lifestyle that provides the inspiration for the kind of hip-hop album that has made us become fan of that kind of music, that it is absolutely impossible for him to come up with anything that you and me would like.
he only do music now to send subliminal messages. and also to rub it in other artist faces like i can drop now and outsell you. i never anticipate any albums no more i just go in listening to shit now with the menatlity of hearing new music for the month or week.

Feb 8, 2003
That's actually completely inexcusable - yes, Rich The Factor is a local rapper, but he is not just any local rapper, and if you have been in the industry for 25+ years, you should have at least heard the name

Though I would not be surprised if he hasn't - the beef over the Get Low name was because of a similar thing if I remember correctly.
i really dont think jay knows who he is honestly bc think about something hes a high profiled business man now so hes not gonna be hanging with people lower then him on a personal level that will expose him to alot of local underground shit. whenever i was at corporate events only type rap they would play is some shit like 50 cent in the club, dmx party up honestly you know them old ass commercial hits. also that get low issue had nothing to do with jay-z. it was memphis bleek and bigga figga. and memphis still has the name to this day.

Last edited:
Props: Gemini

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
i really dont think jay knows who he is honestly bc think about something hes a high profiled business man now so hes not gonna be hanging with people lower then him on a personal level that will expose him to alot of local underground shit. whenever i was at corporate events only type rap they would play is some shit like 50 cent in the club, dmx party up honestly you know them old ass commercial hits. also that get low issue had nothing to do with jay-z. it was memphis bleek and bigga figga. and memphis still has the name to this day.
I know it was Memphis Bleek and JT, I just mentioned it because supposedly Memphis Bleek picked that name in complete ignorance of the existence of JT. Which was just as insulting as if he had picked it knowing about JT.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Also, what I said about it being inexcusable remains true - I don't really care about what kind of environment you're living in, if you are such a legend you should be better educated of the history of the genre, period

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Also, what I said about it being inexcusable remains true - I don't really care about what kind of environment you're living in, if you are such a legend you should be better educated by the history of the genre, period
rich isnt a real factor outside of KC lets be real he more of a local superstar if anything plus his time has came and went its a new crowd now who never even heard of him.. so hes not gonna be in no history of the genre though. jay z like him or not will remain a big name and part of hip hop past, present and future. music biz is about what youre doing now and honestly rich isnt doing shit now or making a impact. u can go in streets right now ask a hundred youngstas have they heard of rich the factor bet they say no and who is that. then you can ask the same hundred if they heard of jay z and i bet u they say yeah he just dropped magna carta, he beyonce husband, j cole & Rihanna on his label, he owner of the nets and he got that song Otis or better yet niggas in paris with kanye, he blue ivy daddy or he in the illuminati lol. see theres alot elements to him that keeps him relevant.

Last edited:
Props: Gemini
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
i wouldn't be surprised if jay heard rich at least once in his life. he said, i think it was in his book, that he likes to fuck with different outside east coast local scenes and takes influences so he doesn't sound like every other new york rapper. we are talking about a dude who wanted to have ugk on his album because bun b was his favorite rapper

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
rich isnt a real factor outside of KC lets be real he more of a local superstar if anything plus his time has came and went its a new crowd now who never even heard of him.. so hes not gonna be in no history of the genre though. jay z like him or not will remain a big name and part of hip hop past, present and future. music biz is about what youre doing now and honestly rich isnt doing shit now or making a impact. u can go in streets right now ask a hundred youngstas have they heard of rich the factor bet they say no and who is that. then you can ask the same hundred if they heard of jay z and i bet u they say yeah he just dropped magna carta, he beyonce husband, j cole & Rihanna on his label, he owner of the nets and he got that song Otis or better yet niggas in paris with kanye, he blue ivy daddy or he in the illuminati lol. see theres alot elements to him that keeps him relevant.
You're missing the point - you just spent 200 words extolling the virtues of being ignorant of hip-hop history in response to me pointing out that it is inexcusable to be so ignorant of it.