mac dre wannabes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2005
www.facebook.com
too elaborate off tha watered down music of atlanta...all they music sounds the same now its like fuck can we have a savior in this game of rap!!!!!i think tha west is gonna bring tha game back to where it was back before music started soundin tha same!!!!

Mar 13, 2005
50cal said:
Thats the nature of the game..there is gonna be those that set trends and those that follow,Im not gonna single out anyone,but I hear it and I cant understand it,We are southern Cali we are rich with culture that others have emulated,I Think the Bay tries to take credit for alot of shit...look at hyphy..
Hyphy= Crunk renamed
Going dumb=(the name) gettin stupid and dumb from N.Y. in late 80s
Im trying to figure what everyone is copying...Yeah maybe Off the heezy,fashizzell,yadaImean.I dont know anyone personally who talks like that,I dont have any friends who pop collas,none of that,Of course Im a lil older,I would feel real funny talkin like that cause it aint me....I gotta stay true to who I am....But I think the bay is lookin for ways to get credit...thats like arguing who started lowriding,and wearing Khakis.....
gettin stupid has nothing to do with fucking new york..

come to the town and see how many niggaz is getting hyphy out here oakland is not just all about hyphy thats mainly the young niggaz ask ya favourite rappers how we get down fuck outta here with all that shit you know nothing yet you talk like you know it all chump ass nigga get off the internet everytime you post you write like 20 parapgrahs of bullshit.

and daygo hardly has an identity half of the city is on the bay nuts and the other half on LA's nuts..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
^^^^^^Ive been listening to rap almost since the beginning,1979 ..started getting heavy into it about 1985,thats more then most of yall ages...I never said going stupid was the exact same as new york...I was talkin terminology and Im 100% correct...
RASPUTINonone ......you said..theres a video i got wit the super producer MR. COLLIPARK who produced Ms. New Booty...and he apologizing for making a trak called GO DUMB by the ying yang twins
^^^ again who are they ? they aint start no crunk
Ive said all I pretty much wanna say internet tough guys
1..If my posts are too long....you dont have to read them
2.I could go on for days schoolin ya new bootys
3.Crunk,Hyphy,going dumb,thizzin..none of that is me so I could really care less about it,and where it aint going
4.Its funny how someone from the bay with one post would come and dispute anything,mustve had to get a new screen name for that...didnt wanna expose your true identity.
Its funny how anyone who never comes in the southern cali board would be investigating these threads for threads he finds disrespectful to the bay
...I THINK YOU 5.0

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
EASTSIDEUP said:
and daygo hardly has an identity half of the city is on the bay nuts and the other half on LA's nuts..
IT'S 13 YEAR OLD HATERS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE OTHER PARTS OF CALI NOT RESPECT THE HYPHY MOVEMENT LIL MAN.YOUR MAKING THE BAY LOOK BAD WHEN YOU SAY SOME HATER SHIT LIKE THAT.RESPECT DAGOS HUSTLE HOMIE GET A BAR

Apr 5, 2003
EASTSIDEUP said:
gettin stupid has nothing to do with fucking new york..

come to the town and see how many niggaz is getting hyphy out here oakland is not just all about hyphy thats mainly the young niggaz ask ya favourite rappers how we get down fuck outta here with all that shit you know nothing yet you talk like you know it all chump ass nigga get off the internet everytime you post you write like 20 parapgrahs of bullshit.

Someone get this hoe a tampon

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
WTF IS THIS NONSENCE SOME OF YOU ARE ONE???? 1ST OF HYPHY BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 90'S BUT IT WAS SOME STREET SHIT AND ONLY BAY FOOLS REALLY NEW BOUT IT TILL IT FINNALY BLEW UP BUT HYPHY IS HELLA OLD IN THE BAY NOW. SECOND I FEEL YOU IF YALL WONT YOUR OWN IDENTY BUT TO SAY YALL ARE GONNA BOO THE ARTIST IS SOME STRIGHT HATER ASS BITCH MADE SHIT. WHY YOU LET THAT SHIT EFFECT YOU SO MUCH???? AND IF PEOPLE LIKE MAC DRE AND WHEREING STUNNA SHADES AND SHIT THATS THEM THERE HAPPY WITH IT LEAVE THEM ALONE AND START YOUR OWN TREND DON'T WORRY BOUT WHAT OTHER FOOLS IS DOING. BUT IF THERES RAPPERS TRYING TO SOUND LIKE MAC DRE DOWN THERE THEN THATS HELLA GAY AND I FEEL YALL ON THAT ONE. FOOLS TALKIN BOUT IT PISS'S ME OFF AND SHIT, LIKE DAMN FOOL ITS REALLY EFFECTING YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT???? WOW I SEE THE JELOUSY IS STARTING TO COME TO THE SURFACE THATS WHAT I SEE. I KNOW A COUPLE OF FOOLS FROM DAGO AND I GOT LOVE FOR DAGO BUT SOME OF YALL SOUND LIKE SOME STRIGHT HATERS. AND REMEMBER I SAID SOME FOOLS NOT ALL OF YOU!!!!

Feb 25, 2006
im from the bay and i admit we do have a cocky attitude...but this stems from years of frustration of gettin no recognition..but dont let young cats from the bay get yall on some hater type shit like booin artists from the bay...shit, hella young cats from the bay just started bumpin dre after he died too...and about the trends, we can go a lil overboard with all that stealin shit....personally, i aint got no problem with someone outside the bay sportin stunna shades or using our slang...but i kno a lot of young cats out here who r quick to point fingers and call it stealin...it aint stealin, its showin love and there aint no problem with that...

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
ClickClack said:
im from the bay and i admit we do have a cocky attitude...but this stems from years of frustration of gettin no recognition..but dont let young cats from the bay get yall on some hater type shit like booin artists from the bay...shit, hella young cats from the bay just started bumpin dre after he died too...and about the trends, we can go a lil overboard with all that stealin shit....personally, i aint got no problem with someone outside the bay sportin stunna shades or using our slang...but i kno a lot of young cats out here who r quick to point fingers and call it stealin...it aint stealin, its showin love and there aint no problem with that...

^^^^REAL TALK LISTEN!!!!I FEEL YA!!!!

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
50 cal got it right. dago needs a gimmic
the problem with that is the gimmic that dago provides is that
1986 HARDCORE GANG BANG GANGSTA MUSIC
another problem with that is it aint really no gimmic cuz niggas really livin it.
if niggas can jus not set trip for a couple projects and form like voltron with all our big names from here the rest of the country would catch on

Mar 1, 2005
50cal said:
well in that case the south should be mad at the bay for biting crunk/going dumb

yoo a dumb fuck, gettin dumb and hyphy been around for so many years...we did not bit the south...if anything down south support the Bay way more than fucken Socal

Jan 23, 2006
Young Psyc said:
WTF IS THIS NONSENCE SOME OF YOU ARE ONE???? 1ST OF HYPHY BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 90'S BUT IT WAS SOME STREET SHIT AND ONLY BAY FOOLS REALLY NEW BOUT IT TILL IT FINNALY BLEW UP BUT HYPHY IS HELLA OLD IN THE BAY NOW. SECOND I FEEL YOU IF YALL WONT YOUR OWN IDENTY BUT TO SAY YALL ARE GONNA BOO THE ARTIST IS SOME STRIGHT HATER ASS BITCH MADE SHIT. WHY YOU LET THAT SHIT EFFECT YOU SO MUCH???? AND IF PEOPLE LIKE MAC DRE AND WHEREING STUNNA SHADES AND SHIT THATS THEM THERE HAPPY WITH IT LEAVE THEM ALONE AND START YOUR OWN TREND DON'T WORRY BOUT WHAT OTHER FOOLS IS DOING. BUT IF THERES RAPPERS TRYING TO SOUND LIKE MAC DRE DOWN THERE THEN THATS HELLA GAY AND I FEEL YALL ON THAT ONE. FOOLS TALKIN BOUT IT PISS'S ME OFF AND SHIT, LIKE DAMN FOOL ITS REALLY EFFECTING YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT???? WOW I SEE THE JELOUSY IS STARTING TO COME TO THE SURFACE THATS WHAT I SEE. I KNOW A COUPLE OF FOOLS FROM DAGO AND I GOT LOVE FOR DAGO BUT SOME OF YALL SOUND LIKE SOME STRIGHT HATERS. AND REMEMBER I SAID SOME FOOLS NOT ALL OF YOU!!!!
1st, the only thing the bay has 2 do wit this is because yall are the ones instyle now and were talkin about followers. So the hate wasnt twards yall
its 2 the followers.2nd, check you niggas wit hate in them commin 2 our
board disrespectin us. Niggas wit only one post,joined the sickness just 2
hate on us ass niggas. Get at them off brand, payless ass niggas.

Aint no jealousy, we just tryna get the fakes out the way............Thats it.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
duneventrip said:
yoo a dumb fuck, gettin dumb and hyphy been around for so many years...we did not bit the south...if anything down south support the Bay way more than fucken Socal
Dumb Fuck,damn gettin (maybe you mean getting) bit the south( maybe you meant bite) Fucken( maybe you mean fucking).....How you respond reflects your inteligence maturity and age.I came and stated pure facts,now you obviously had a problem with my facts.If Im wrong then,where are your facts....Getting dumb and hyphy been around for years.....If Im wrong state some songs,artists and years if not I guess Im right....I think this site needs a rap education forum so people like you lil man can learn some history.....Funniest thing is you are probably unaware of as many bay artists that put out tapes and c.ds,I got a big collection of them tapes.....but I guess me being from southern california,I aint supporting the bay.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I gotta apologize,for takin the time to respond to DUNEVENTRIP cause thats like arguing with my 12 year old girl......I found a thread he started..

duneventrip
Peasant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man name all the classic/new best Bay albums that u can listen from begining to end, im bout to go cop every single one of them for my collection

damn I thought I was talkin with some one with a first hand knowledge of bay music.....whaT a shame cause the bay has had alot of great music come out of there,and he is from there and doesnt even know...but he is quick to come and try to school a 36 year old man who been all across the United states fought in 2 foreign wars,been to different countries,and witnessed hip hops birth,and back then It didnt matter to fans where ya was from,New York,philly,Atlanta...It was all fresh and new..those were the days..Im in school and my homie got news back home about just ice beating Krs-one in a battle, listening to the radio stations like wbls in new york,that was recorded on tape...dj red alert,magic...I could go on(some are saying...i know he can.hahaha) now so many act like cheer leaders...there can only be one tight region,one tight producer,one tight rapper.......
P.S. I think 50cent is a great rapper,even pre-Dre.

Status
Not open for further replies.