mac dre wannabes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2003
k.o tha husla said:
how yall feel bout all theese young niggaz n daygo tryin 2 be like mac dre r act like they from tha bay period its alot of em everywhere its fucked up cause when e-40 r keak say somethin like all the other places steal bay slang its true its happinnin n my city people sayin all they words n they song and some mo shit i almost feel in that hole a year r 2 ago when i was 13/14 but i got a lil older and said fuck that im not followin no trend or knuthin but what yall think bout this shit speak on it
Co fuckin sign. I thought I was the only nigga who noticed this.

Jan 23, 2006
Give it up 4 k.o 4 the thread because somebody had 2 speak on it.
Like preemo said though ima start booin these niggas or act like they
dont exist.

k.o tell me when yo shit drop because Im supportin the real southeast
and I know use a young nigga 2. Aint 2 many young niggas thats on some
original dago music shit or original shit period, so im wit that.

Dec 10, 2005
^^^^fasho my nigg should have a real album out by tha end of 06 i fuck wit niggaz up here n northern cali and alot of people up in northern cali already think we stealin they shit because they hear theese artist say hyphy and all that n they shit like 50 cal said they representin daygo wrong im just gon do me and keep it all the way real shout out 2 all tha daygo niggaz thats droppin shit and keepin it san diego

Jun 9, 2004
k.o tha husla said:
how yall feel bout all theese young niggaz n daygo tryin 2 be like mac dre r act like they from tha bay period its alot of em everywhere its fucked up cause when e-40 r keak say somethin like all the other places steal bay slang its true its happinnin n my city people sayin all they words n they song and some mo shit i almost feel in that hole a year r 2 ago when i was 13/14 but i got a lil older and said fuck that im not followin no trend or knuthin but what yall think bout this shit speak on it
TO BE HONEST, IT PISSES ME OFF.

I GOT A SONG CALLED "SICC S-S-STUTTER" & IT HAS A FEW LINES ABOUT THE WHOLE DAGO CITY BITING OFF OF THE BAY.

BUT IN A RESPECT WAY.

"REAL RECOGNISE REAL, & I SUPPORT MY BAY TEAM
BUT I AINT NEVER SAYING YADADADAMEAN? CUZ THATS THEY THING"

JUST LIL SHIT LIKE THAT.

Jun 14, 2005
REAL SHIT. DAGO IZ ITZ OWN PLANET. BUT TO GET AMDAT NIGGAZ CAUSE THEY DOIN WHAT THEY LIKE IZ ONERY. ITZ LIKE GETTIN MAD AT SWHITE PEOPLE FOR BUYIN RAP MUSIK. THEY THE ONEZ THAT PUT NIGGAZ AT PALTINUM STATUS NOT BLACKZ. WE TO BUSY BURNIN STUFF. MY POINT IZ MUTHAFUCKAS ADDAPT TO WHAT THE LIKE, WHAT THEY FEEL.

Feb 19, 2004
there is alot of niggas on dat mac dre shit, try'n to sound like em, taking my niggas whole rhyme scheme, and that shit aint right, alot of these niggas didnt even get on this hype shit until, mid 2005, i mean the was sum niggas slump'n Mac Dre in Dago, but i went outta toen last year, came back, towards tha last quarter, and everybody is mac dre'ed tha fuck out, u cant walk out the house wit out see'n a pair of stunna shades, everybody iz pop''n thizzelz now, but those sam muthafuckas that havent even heard the Rompilation back in 96, but mac dre passes away and now nigga's is try'n to be super hyphy. alot of people are really over doing this hyphy movement, the shit is koo, i love to see niggas from my state succeed, just remember whut part of the state u frum,

THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYIN TO SAY NIGGAZ IS SO FRAUD RIGHT NOW YA DIG ITS BEAUTIFUL TO SEE WHAT MY PART OF THE STATE IZ DOIN AND HOW THEY GOT A FOLLOWING BUT COME DONT TRY TO BE A DRE FAN JUST OFF OF 3 SONGS (STUPID,FEELIN MYSELF, THIZZ DANCE) U JUST GETTIN ON DO UR HISTORY AND PAY RESPECT DONT JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON CUZ ITS DISRESPECT TO ME MY SECTION OF THE BAY AND TO MY NIGGA MAC DRE CUZ HE AINT HERE TO SEE WHAT HE WAS TRYIN TO START LIKE 4 YRS AGO. AND ONE MORE THING THIZZELLE WASHINGTON CAME OUT LIKE 3-4 YRS AGO AND NOW PEOPLE WANT TO BUMP IT WOW

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Lil MacnificO said:
when did the south "go dumb"
My analogy is that when someone from the bay is goin dumb....they gettin crunk,now crunk is not new by any means its been around at least 8 years or so that I can remeber takin notice,some who get crunk they do the same things,also as i stated before people arguing who started what,and where the slang comes from is about as retarded(oops back in 89 craig mack flava in your ear was known as mc EZ and troop..song get retarded) anyways people arguing who started wearing khakis first..is it a big deal..I think not,pay homage to those who started trends....so in return the terminology gettin dum and stupid is a new york term...remeber cold gettin dumb(just ice 1986) remeber get stupid yall...now the south took it to another level..I dont like it but I can respect it,the bay renamed it..wich is cool but It rubs me the wrong way when the bay some are crying...oh its not fair they stealing our slang etc....man it all has to start somewhere,and I aint mad about unoriginality,if you(not refering to you) like to get crunk,hyphy..god bless you...whats wrong with having fun?,,,I just think that some things are a bit out of perspective....damn some kids think eminem started rap....eminem is a great rapper,but its our responsibility to educate.....I gotta say I beleive the bay started the thizz revolution...I even once thought I popped a collar,but it was a mosquito biting me,and I had to get it off...

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
50cal said:
^^^ I understand where ya coming from...I think what the problem is,its that some dont want others to be mistaken that those kind of rappers are representing dago.I realize we living in different times,and there is always gonna be people who follow trends,and I dont see nothing wrong with someone going dumb,or getting hyphy..if they havin fun and expressing themselves cool.I think its hard especially for rappers who stay true to what there style is,and been grinding for years to see these people on something different,I dont beleive like some previousley said..that Dago needs a gimmick.Look at atlanta,If you was to ask anyone 20 years ago if they were gonna blow,people wouldve laughed.But over the years they were releasing albums,and if you notice,they still have there own style...I wouldnt shop in new york to get some westcoast artists and vice versa,I wouldnt recommend anyone doing hyphy,or none of that,and that has nothing to do with me liking it.I beleive it will be out pwith in a year or two,Its too close to crunk,and they been playin alot of that type on the radio over the last year or so.Its getting old,kids are gonna wanna hear something else,and if you do that kind of music,you could get type-cast and people will always associate you with hyphy.Dont let no one tell you you have to rap any certain way...This chicano C.E.O. down the street from me,he tells his artists...say south side more ...say ese in your raps(he is very sucessful)..My thing is If you can look in the mirror and be honest with yourself that you are making the hottest songs,and there is no more you can do as far as makin better product,then
Start to work that product,get a fan base...hell do something way out left field as far as marketing,etc etc.

atlanta just watered down the MEMPHIS sound. listen to their albums from 97 and it sounds like some bass music. listen to some 3-6 mafia and it sounds like what atlanta is doing but more gangsta.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Originally Posted by k.o tha husla

southeast619ray said:
Co fuckin sign. I thought I was the only nigga who noticed this.
This is the same shit I was talkin' about when I made the "What's our identity? thread. Now niggaz is seein' what I mean, and I was the first nigga in Dago to do a song with Mac Dre (If you haven't heard it, peep out my myspace page at www.myspace.com/csgrind ) It's a gang of Mac Dre style jaccers in Dago, and it's a damn shame. I can't understand how niggaz can't see they're tryin' to be like somebody else. Do you!

Feb 13, 2006
50cal said:
well in that case the south should be mad at the bay for biting crunk/going dumb
Actually the bay dint bite goin dumb....theres a video i got wit the super producer MR. COLLIPARK who produced Ms. New Booty...and he apologizing for making a trak called GO DUMB by the ying yang twins and da musicianz, and he explaining things...also...hyphy bin round the bay for years...on trak since late 90's by keak da sneak, i do believe...

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
crunk and hyphy are different. crunk is getting buck fighting and not giving a fuck, hyphy is like being on a chemical or natural high having fun atlanta needs to gives respect to memphis for bringing CRUNK into the south. i remember first time i heard lil jon with too short, i thought "not another bass music song"

Feb 13, 2004
We all know in order to produce something most artists mimick other rappers styles. Mac Dre's style was/is hot right now so you can't knock em for it - as long as they give respect to those who originated it

Status
Not open for further replies.